StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Only tile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi.

Let me say sorry first, for not creating an account on your forum. I hope you don't mind.

StackAndTile really looks like a great program and also works like a charm. BUT, to be honest, I don't actually need "stacking" part Tongue

And here's my question...
Let say I have 5 tables opened. 2 from PokerStars, 2 from PartyPoker and 1 from Ongame. Is it possible to "only Tile" these tables with SaT?
I tried playing around with your program, but couldn't find solution myself.

Thank you for your answer.
Regards,
CoreySteel
(08-31-2012, 10:23 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

Let me say sorry first, for not creating an account on your forum. I hope you don't mind.

StackAndTile really looks like a great program and also works like a charm. BUT, to be honest, I don't actually need "stacking" part Tongue

And here's my question...
Let say I have 5 tables opened. 2 from PokerStars, 2 from PartyPoker and 1 from Ongame. Is it possible to "only Tile" these tables with SaT?
I tried playing around with your program, but couldn't find solution myself.

Thank you for your answer.
Regards,
CoreySteel

Sure

Just set 'New Tables' = Grid, that way all tables that you open up will start off Tiled. However, the stack slot will stay empty until you specifically send one table there. So either set up a "Stack Table" hotkey or a "Tile All Tables" hotkey, either should solve it.

Use 'Tile Setting' = Never that way SaT will not be moving tables back and forth. Also turn off 'Stack tables at End of Hand' and 'Left Click Detection' in Advanced Options

I should probably put these instructions somewhere on the site. Or maybe make a "Tile Only" mode for SaT