StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Having some issues w S&T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi, I am using S&T version 2.1.0 for Party and PS, using themes PartyPokerModern and PokerStarsSlickDark. Everything worked great before I downloaded the update and added party poker to the mix. now I have 2 issues.
1) Sometimes a Party table will pop to the front of the stack and steal focus from my PS tables in the stack, this causes misclicks.

2) When I make an action to enter a pot, which should send the table to the grid, many times the table goes to the grid and then instantly returns to the stack, when the action comes up again on the same table (same hand) and I make another action that should send it to the grid, it will finally go to the grid until the hand is over.

All hot keys work with both sites, in advanced option everything is checked except include holecard detection and minimize to tray. Table under mouse is clicked for "send hotkeys to". scan mode dwm. thanks
(09-09-2012, 01:26 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I am using S&T version 2.1.0 for Party and PS, using themes PartyPokerModern and PokerStarsSlickDark. Everything worked great before I downloaded the update and added party poker to the mix. now I have 2 issues.
1) Sometimes a Party table will pop to the front of the stack and steal focus from my PS tables in the stack, this causes misclicks.

You need to turn off each site's individual "pop tables to top" option, and instead let SaT alone handle this

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/focus-stealing

Quote:2) When I make an action to enter a pot, which should send the table to the grid, many times the table goes to the grid and then instantly returns to the stack, when the action comes up again on the same table (same hand) and I make another action that should send it to the grid, it will finally go to the grid until the hand is over.

Its likely because of the new End of Hand feature in Advanced Options. To confirm that this is the problem, turn on the popup Notifications for 'End of Hand' in Advanced Options. Then, when the tables are incorrectly returning to the stack, you should get a pop up in the bottom right of your monitor saying that SaT detected the End of Hand.

If this proves to be your problem, its an issue with the new Flop or Hole Card setup that was asked during Include Site. So one fix would be to try to remove and re-include the site and be careful with the instructions. For grabbing the Flop card, you want to click on a white area of the card that will always be white. Sometimes the card is white when its a non-face card, but when the card is K/Q/J, the royal picture will actually not be white. So there is a little planning ahead needed when it is asked.

Alternatively, If you don't want to use this new End of Hand feature, you can simply uncheck the 'Send tables to stack at End of Hand' box in Advanced Options which should also solve it

Great info, thanks. When setting up flop or hole card white area, this was an issue because I use a four color deck with almost no white visible. Do you have any suggestions for making this work?
(09-09-2012, 03:17 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Great info, thanks. When setting up flop or hole card white area, this was an issue because I use a four color deck with almost no white visible. Do you have any suggestions for making this work?

It should still be ok, let me get a little more technical for you.

I just used the term "white area" for convenience for most people. The reality is, SaT will be looking for the table background BEHIND where you click. So suppose that the table felt behind the flop cards is green. SaT will be looking for when it is NOT green, to determine whether the flop is visible. Obviously using the white of the card will work, since white is not green. However, if you click on an area that is not always white, where it might have the royal face card picture, there might be a green in there somewhere that would confuse SaT.

So a 4 color deck would still work, but if your 4 color deck ever has a close color match to the table background at the place where you click, then SaT might mistakenly think that the flop is not visible when in fact it is. For example, if the table felt background is green, and your deck uses green for all spade cards, and during setup you clicked on the first of the three flop cards, then every time the first flop card is a spade, SaT will incorrectly 'see' that the table background is visible when in reality it is in fact a green spade flop card and not the green table background. I hope that makes sense.

So a better description would be: you want to click an area on the flop card that will never be the same color as the table felt behind the card. You need to take into consideration all possible desk cards: 4 colors, face and non-face cards.