StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Lock does not give up focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello, my problem is I cannot get Lock poker to give up focus. My merge tables will not pop up over Lock. I have both "bring table to front" turned off, running aero theme, using the DWM scan mode with Vista. Everything else is working file, stacking, hotkeys, etc.
Do you have "Bring urgent tables to top" turned on in SaT Advanced Options?

Does Merge work correctly by itself or with other sites besides Lock?

I have a feeling that this is just another limitation of the piece of crap that is the Cake2/Lock software

Yep, I have bring urgent tables to top turned on. Everything works great on merge from what i could tell, but don't play on any other sites besides those two. Bummer, but I understand the limitations. Was just hoping I could get Merge and Lock all in 1 stack. Would be soooooooooo sweet. Thanks for your assistance.
Normally, thats exactly what the program does. Allow you to play multiple sites all out of one stack, without the focus stealing headaches. But there are soooo many problems I've run into with the Cake2 software, so this doesnt surprise me.
I tested this today with Cake2 and Merge and Cake2 did give up focus for me, so I cannot reproduce your problem.

Someone on 2p2 had the same issue, and I suggested to make sure that SaT can correctly detect that Merge tables require action. The easiest way to do this is to use Tile Setting = Action Required, and then start SaT and put one Merge table into the stack. When it is your turn to act, the table should pop into grid. Can you confirm that this works as expected\?