StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Looking For an Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

QTip

When I enter a bet box to type an amount and there are still slots left in my grid, I run into a problem. As I start to type a bet amount at a table and a different table goes into a grid, that different table steals the focus so that I have to click in the bet box on the first table again. Sometimes that happens multiple times.

A quick fix would be if we had the ability to have a hot key that would tell stack and tile to top putting tables in the grid...treat it like the grid is full maybe. That way we could type the bet amount without getting interrupted.

Right now what I'm doing is using a hot key to turn off sat, then turning it back on again when I'm done. It's a gross way around it, but all I can think of right now.

Any ideas or new features would be great.

Thanks.

QTip

Oops. I just realized there's a feature request forum and this probably belongs in there. I don't see a way to delete it or move it. Sorry.
(09-22-2012, 02:12 AM)QTip Wrote: [ -> ]When I enter a bet box to type an amount and there are still slots left in my grid, I run into a problem. As I start to type a bet amount at a table and a different table goes into a grid, that different table steals the focus so that I have to click in the bet box on the first table again. Sometimes that happens multiple times.

If the problem is just with a new grid table stealing focus, did you know that you can turn that off with this setting in Advanced Options:

"Activate table on move to grid"

If you turn that OFF, then when tables move to grid, they should NOT take focus.

Let me know if that is a sufficient workaround

QTip

Hey..that should do the trick. Thx.