StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: sending hotkeys to active table doesn 't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have problems playing sitngos on Pokersstars: sending hotkeys to the active table doesn't work; i'm using KeyPoker for playing without a mouse; what to do to use stackandtile without the mouse?
Hardly anyone uses this feature with SaT. I haven't tested it extensively, but it should work. The problem is, the "active" table changes constantly. By default, when tables move from stack to grid, they are "activated" (Advanced Options setting: Activate table on move to grid). That means if it is your turn to act on a certain table, and then another table moves to grid, that other table now becomes "activated". So your hotkeys would then be sent to that new table that just moved to grid, not the other table that you were previously thinking about that needs your action.

If KeyPoker can somehow force activation of certain tables, then SaT hotkeys should work on whatever table is active from KeyPoker