StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Sometimes a Table Gets Stuck in Stack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

QTip

I have 5 slots in my grid. Stack slot is #5. New Tables slot #5.

Sometimes a table will get stuck in the stack slot and won't move to one of the 1-4 slots. I can see it over on the stack slot waiting for my action on top of the stack. Any idea why it's doing that?
Hrmmm.. this should only happen when the grid is full and there are no open slots. In that case, the table will stay in the stack but come to the top so you can see it. But maybe it has something to do with new tables slot and stack slot being the same... I don't know yet. I will dig a little today. If you notice any more clues when it happens, let me know.

QTip

That's always the occasion. The grid is full.

QTip

I quite sure when this happens that specific table (the one on top of the stack pile) is becoming the active table (taking the focus) even when "Activate table on move to grid" is unselected. I guess this makes sense as that table has not been moved to the grid.

It seems like the stack slot shouldn't be considered the grid.
(09-27-2012, 04:39 AM)QTip Wrote: [ -> ]That's always the occasion. The grid is full.

Yeah, when the grid is full, the table will come to the top of the stack so that you can see that it requires action. If a grid slot frees up in that time, the table should move to the grid.

(09-27-2012, 05:06 AM)QTip Wrote: [ -> ]I quite sure when this happens that specific table (the one on top of the stack pile) is becoming the active table (taking the focus) even when "Activate table on move to grid" is unselected. I guess this makes sense as that table has not been moved to the grid.

It seems like the stack slot shouldn't be considered the grid.

You are right, the stack slot should not be considered the grid. It is separate.

However, that table should not be taking focus. In fact, when SaT brings that table to the top, it does not 'activate' the table. It doesn't do anything to that table at all. Instead, if moves all the OTHER tables to the bottom, giving the 'effect' of moving the active table to the top.

QTip

Well...what's happening is this.

I'm running an ahk script for bet sizing. Any time this scenario comes ups (all grids are full and a table needing an action is on top of the stack), when I run a Click event (which goes to whichever table is the active table) it's going over to the table on top of the stack. It does this even if I code to give a a different table the focus.

Could it be because it's sending ALL the other tables (including the ones in the grid) to the bottom?
(09-27-2012, 06:49 AM)QTip Wrote: [ -> ]Could it be because it's sending ALL the other tables (including the ones in the grid) to the bottom?

Yes it definitely could be this. Actually I think this is what SaT does. I will have to look into it.