StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Button color similar to background color
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

QTip

I've started playing on America's Cardroom. I've been getting tables timed out even...apparently they're not being recognized that an action is needed.

I've noticed the color of the action buttons (they get darker upon hover) are very similar to the background on which the buttons are placed. I'm wondering if this may be the problem. I've played on the same network at Poker4You and have not had these problems; the software is identical, but the buttons on Poker4You are a more distinct color.

Could there be some other problem? If it's the color, is there anything to be done about it?

Thanks.

QTip

I tried switching off the Bring urgent tables to the top and then turning on in the poker client Auto Switch Between Tables; however, the same thing is happening.

QTip

I changed the action button to Fold and that seems to have taken care of the problem. I guess it may just be the spot I clicked during the setup for the call button...
You can try using the built in settings for TruePoker, they are all the same network as far as I know.

The problem with TruePoker is usually that the pre-action checkboxes are the same color as the actual fold button. This leads SaT to think that it is your turn to act when really it is not.