StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: license is not working, just purchased it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

terro1

Hello,

I just purchased a stack and tile license, but it says that it is invalid or expired.

My subscription is still active and i have a upcoming payment on the page when i look at it.

terro1

Of course, I have both tried to copy phase it directly from the mail and typing in the key manually.
I mailed support from the mail I purchased it at as well.

terro1

Money has been drawn from my bank account, but it still says that they license is invalid and that it my trial has expired.

Very frustrating, purchased and used this software a year ago and wanted to start using it again after a break from poker, downloaded the latest install file from here and purchased the program since i used my trial for this a year ago.

I have tried re-installing and deleting the entire folder etc, nothing works, looks like I was sent a key that just didn't turn out to be valid...
I just replied via email, in case you didn't see it:

The problem was on our end. The license code is supposed to be automatically activated, but for some reason, today it failed. There has been problems with the website and I am in the process of moving to a new web server which should be more reliable.

As for now, I have manually corrected the problem, and your license should be good to go.

If you have any other problems, don't hesitate to contact.

Sorry about that. I was out of town all day at a poker game so I wasn't around to answer sooner.

terro1

No problem about the wait time, glad it was easy to fix.
Thank you so much for the help Smile
my liscence isnt working either. i've been auto renewing on the 12th of every month without a problem, not it's saying my key is invalid or expired
(10-07-2012, 03:39 AM)zenzor Wrote: [ -> ]my liscence isnt working either. i've been auto renewing on the 12th of every month without a problem, not it's saying my key is invalid or expired

Type in the correct key next time!
Big Grin