StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Fold/stack doesn't work on Microgaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=482
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=481
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=482
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=481
Ah hah!

Ok look. Are you sure that you are click dragging a full rectangle when you are setting up Microgaming? There should be a green highlight as you do it. But I guess you must be doing it right since you have set up Boss and other sites..

Look at the region settings for all three buttons (fold/call/bet). The numbers match, but they shouldn't. There is no rectangular region defined. It is just ONE PIXEL. Hehe.

Maybe Microgaming for some reason isn't allowing the clickdrag to work on its tables or something.

The solution that I can think of, is to take a screenshot of your poker table when all three buttons are visible. Make sure that the poker table is the exact size that you will be playing within SaT. You can take a screenshot by clicking on the table and pressing ALT+PRINTSCREEN, and then open up Microsoft Paint and paste. Then save and upload to www.imgur.com and paste the link here.

I will then create the regions for you based on the screenshot

Quote:But have one more problem.. When I enter a pot the table does go to the grid for a second, but only to get back in the stack again until it is my turn on the flop..

This sounds like a problem with the End Of Hand feature. Probably SaT is thinking the hand is finished. Go to Advanced Options and turn off "Stack table at End of Hand" and lets see if that fixes it
Alright, well this table looks like it is 658x520, which is a different size from what you previously shown. But thats ok, lets see if it works anyway.

Try this config, just copy and paste this into your other file.

[settings]

standard_table_width=658
standard_table_height=520

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=246
fold_button_y_coord=452
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=197
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=420
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=281
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=464

call_button_x_coord=342
call_button_y_coord=456
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=288
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=420
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=372
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=464

bet_button_x_coord=435
bet_button_y_coord=456
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=379
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=420
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=463
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=464

use_basic_click=0

table_class=GFX_INT_DLG_WINDOW_GAME

table_include_title_text=
table_exclude_title_text=Welcome
Now I get this message when I start SAT: "Error: så settings not found. This happens if a site is no longer supported, or if a custom site setting file is missing."

And now it doesn't work at all on microgaming
Are you sure you copied the [settings] line at the top of the file?
Yes. Double checked it. And It stands excactly as in the other sites
Something must be wrong with the copy/paste. Try removeing and re-include the site within SaT and let me know what happens
Oops.. Had the wrong site included, it works now Big Grin

I think all the problems have been solved now, and really excellent program to play on multiple sites Smile

Thanks
Great to hear man. Smile
Pages: 1 2