StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Fold/stack doesn't work on Microgaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have tried to make my custom site for microgaming, but the table doesn't go back in stacked when I fold. It goes back though after showdown..

I have remaked the site 3 times now to see if I was making a mistake, but still the same problem?

Made my custom site to boss without this problem..
Are you trying to use the "Fold+Stack" hotkey?

When you press the hotkey, you say that the table doesn't go back to the stack. But does it FOLD?
No I don't use the hotkey, just clicking fold with my mouse.

Oh well... Just tried the fold+stack hotkey and it works fine when using that, so I will just use that.

Thanks
Oh, ok. If you are clicking Fold with the mouse, then it will re-stack the table only if you have the setting "Left mouse click detection" turned on in Advanced Options. If it works on Boss, then you probably already have this on.

In that case, the problem has to do with the part during the custom site wizard where it asks you to click+drag the rectangular region around the Fold button. Do you remember that part? SaT uses that box region to determine whether you've clicked the Fold button or not.
Okay, so now I have a new problem. I want the tile setting "when entering pot" but it is the same for microgaming here.. It doesn't tile when I enter a pot.
I have done it the excact same way as on the other sites I have customized, and even tried to remake it 3 times for microgaming without working.
I also have "Left mouse click detection" turned on, so that is not the problem. ´
It's weird that it doesn't work, but I'll try to remake it again later again to see if I can make it work.

Another problem I am thinking about is when I play rebuy mtt's. If I play 20 mtt's on different sites and there is no auto rebuy/addon options. What is the best way to not miss the add on? The only thing I can think about is to use the hotkey "Keep table in grid" for the rebuy mtt's or else I will miss the add on because the table is in the stack?
Also when it's my turn on Ipoker the table allways dissapears for like 0,2 seconds and then come back

And it says new table is detected
And in the stacked slot, the tables pop up before I have chosed my action on the first table. So that I sometimes press fold on the wrong table because it just pops up before I can fold on the first table that pops up..

Sometimes the tables don't even pop up
Just tried to customize again for microgaming and it just doesn't work for some reason..
(10-28-2012, 03:19 AM)Hoegh93 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, so now I have a new problem. I want the tile setting "when entering pot" but it is the same for microgaming here.. It doesn't tile when I enter a pot.
I have done it the excact same way as on the other sites I have customized, and even tried to remake it 3 times for microgaming without working.
I also have "Left mouse click detection" turned on, so that is not the problem. ´
It's weird that it doesn't work, but I'll try to remake it again later again to see if I can make it work.

You are exactly correct. The 'After Entering Pot' setting uses those same rectangular regions ( that are defined during the custom wizard ) to determine whether you've clicked on Call or Bet to move the table to the tile grid. Its very strange that its not working only on Microgaming.

Quote:Another problem I am thinking about is when I play rebuy mtt's. If I play 20 mtt's on different sites and there is no auto rebuy/addon options. What is the best way to not miss the add on? The only thing I can think about is to use the hotkey "Keep table in grid" for the rebuy mtt's or else I will miss the add on because the table is in the stack?

Hrmmmm yeah this is a problem. "Keep table in grid" would work as you mention. Maybe you could only use it when you are nearing the break. You could also use a smaller "Old Tables" duration instead of 5 minutes. Then SaT would automatically pop the table into grid if it sees that it has not been your turn to act in say 2 or 3 minutes, which should be enough since I think tournaments are usually 5 minute break.

(10-28-2012, 04:12 AM)Hoegh93 Wrote: [ -> ]Also when it's my turn on Ipoker the table allways dissapears for like 0,2 seconds and then come back

And it says new table is detected

Very strange. Perhaps we should do a teamviewer session some time and I can take a look at some of these in real time.

(10-28-2012, 06:02 AM)Hoegh93 Wrote: [ -> ]And in the stacked slot, the tables pop up before I have chosed my action on the first table. So that I sometimes press fold on the wrong table because it just pops up before I can fold on the first table that pops up..

Sometimes the tables don't even pop up

This is because you need to turn off the options in each site to "pop tables to top when action required". Right now they are fighting each other and all trying to pop up and steal focus. You need to turn it off in the poker site and just let SaT handle it:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/focus-stealing

(10-28-2012, 04:20 PM)Hoegh93 Wrote: [ -> ]Just tried to customize again for microgaming and it just doesn't work for some reason..

Can you post your Microgaming config? It should be in C:\Program Files\StackAndTile\Sites

[settings]

standard_table_width=680
standard_table_height=536

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=246
fold_button_y_coord=452
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=293
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=479
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=293
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=479

call_button_x_coord=342
call_button_y_coord=450
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=388
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=476
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=388
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=476

bet_button_x_coord=435
bet_button_y_coord=451
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=482
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=481
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=482
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=481

use_basic_click=0

table_class=GFX_INT_DLG_WINDOW_GAME

table_include_title_text=
table_exclude_title_text=Welcome

I have solved all the other problems now. Just remade all the sites I had problems with and everything works except microgaming

But have one more problem.. When I enter a pot the table does go to the grid for a second, but only to get back in the stack again until it is my turn on the flop..

Pages: 1 2