StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: "Grab Region", what's the region?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm running the SaT Custom Site Creator and I have to draw regions for Fold, Call and Bet buttons.

But what defines that region?
Should I make sure that all the pixels within that region are coming from the button?
Or should I make sure that all the pixels of the button are within that region?

These are 2 different things, considering the buttons have rounded corners.

How should I approach this, and may I also ask what SaT uses these regions for?
(10-30-2012, 02:00 AM)Mercediator Wrote: [ -> ]Or should I make sure that all the pixels of the button are within that region?
This. Its not exact, but you want to cover as much as the button as you can.

Quote:How should I approach this, and may I also ask what SaT uses these regions for?

SaT uses these regions to determine when you've clicked on the fold/call/bet buttons on a table. If a click is detected within this rectangle, then SaT thinks that you've clicked on the button that is associated with that rectangle.

This is used in two places:

1. Tables in the grid will be sent back to the stack when you click on the Fold button.
2. Tables in the stack will be sent to the grid when you click on either the Call or Bet buttons, when using Tile Setting = After Entering Pot

To enable this detection, there is the option for "Left mouse click detection" in Advanced Options
Cool, that's some functionality of which I didn't know it existed.
I might check it out soon.

The problem is that I'm doing Zoom tables now and I actually haven't found a good way yet to let SaT do a job that fits Zoom tables. I actually think it's just not possible at all.

Sometimes I would like to use the "Quick Fold" button with 72o for example.
Other times I would like to wait for stealing the blinds.
And there is no way for SaT to know when I would want what of course, so for now I'm just tiling the 4 tables on screen.

In the end, that's not a big problem because 4 tables is not hard to watch.
But I might plan to play both Zoom and Regular tables in the future, to make my grind even bigger.

But yeah, I'll see what my options are when I really need it, which will be in 2013 at the earliest.
If you have any tips on this, perhaps what you do with this, if you play any Zoom yourself, it's always welcome :-D
I haven't played any Zoom, only a little bit of Rush back when FullTilt was around.

How do you normally use SaT? Tile Setting = Action Required or After Entering Pot?

With FullTilt, the Quick Fold button was a separate button from the real Fold button. If its the same on Stars, then this will be an issue. But first we'd need to figure out what you want to do with the tables.. when do you want them in the stack and when do you want them in the grid