StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Action required on Stacking Tables
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dave2309

Help Guys please

Stacking tables works, but I don't understand how to setup when I have action.
I have all tables stacked on the left side of my screen (like in the video tutorial) and I would like the table who have action will jump automatically on right side of my screen like in the video tutorial here at 1:14
What should I do? Many thanks for help guys

Dave2309

Sorry I'm not allowed to post the tutorial link on the site
It should do that by default.

You want to use Tile Setting = Action Required

If its still not working, click on the File menu, and then click on Current Layout, and paste everything for me and I'll take a look

Dave2309

Still not working, maybe is because I don't understand english very well.
Well, with a never sit out could be ok anyway.
Do you think I have to set up something like: Visualize Grid or Stack Slot etc..
Thank you Sir

Can I see the layout settings in the video tutorial at 1:14? When he's playing staked and the tables who require action jump on the left side?
Thanks again

(11-02-2012, 06:53 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Can I see the layout settings in the video tutorial at 1:14? When he's playing staked and the table who requires action jump on the left side?
Thanks again

The video on the front page?

The settings are:

Stack Slot = 1
Tile Setting = Action Required

If you click on File->Current Layout and copy and paste everything for me, I will tell you what to do

Yes Sir like in the video when the tables who needs action are cycled in sequence like 1-2-3 on the left side at min. 1:14

This is my layout:

[settings]
table_width=600
table_height=600
total_slots=2
slot1x=0
slot1y=0
slot2x=600
slot2y=0
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=1
move_on_street=preflop
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=grid
scan_mode=DWM
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=455
gui_y=137
last_tab=Layout
is_reloading=1
[sites]
OnGame_included_executable_path=C:\GDPoker JPC\GDPoker.exe
OnGame_included_resized_table_width=596
OnGame_included_resized_table_height=452
OnGame_included_hole_x_coord=643
OnGame_included_hole_y_coord=447
OnGame_included_fold_color=0x1b1b1b
OnGame_included_call_color=0x1b1b1b
OnGame_included_bet_color=0x1b1b1b
OnGame_included_table_color_behind_holecard=0xffffffff
OnGame_included_flop_x_coord=240
OnGame_included_flop_y_coord=372
OnGame_included_table_color_behind_flop=0x24282c
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=OnGame
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=0
Ok, it looks like your settings are correct. However you only have 2 slots, so when a table needs action in the stack, there is only 1 other slot for the tables to move to.

Please turn on this option: click on the About tab, then click on Advanced Options, then click on the Notifications tab, then check the Action Required box. What this will do is show a popup in the lower right of your screen when the action is on you.

Once you turn on that notification, start up SaT and put one table in the stack. Then when the table needs action, see if that popup appears, and also see if the table moves to the grid.

Let me know