StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: TOI style?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi

Is it possible to work TOI style?

Means: Only one stack where tables come to top if action is required. Tables move to grid only when VPIP (or when checked in the BB).

Hi

I have seen the that TOI style should be possible. However I cannot set up a PS table. First of all my layout says SLICK and not SLICK LIGHT or SLICK DARK. Then there is no white solid space where my cards are. There are my cards or the normal background/Table, none of which is white.

So I never got the program to fold with F10.

pls help
(11-04-2012, 01:16 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to work TOI style?

Means: Only one stack where tables come to top if action is required. Tables move to grid only when VPIP (or when checked in the BB).

Yes, you would use Tile Setting = After Entering Pot

(11-04-2012, 02:20 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]However I cannot set up a PS table. First of all my layout says SLICK and not SLICK LIGHT or SLICK DARK.

PokerStars used to have two different themes, named Slick Light and Slick Dark. I just logged in, and it seems that they have changed it to only "Slick". I tested the settings with "SlickLight" and it worked, so try that.

(11-04-2012, 02:20 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Then there is no white solid space where my cards are. There are my cards or the normal background/Table, none of which is white.

Just click on an area on your holecard that has a solid color.

(11-04-2012, 02:20 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]So I never got the program to fold with F10.

The holecard thing shouldn't affect the F10 for Fold. Try the PokerStarsSlickLight settings and see if it works.