StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Pre-Action button "Fold" not working on True Poker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

It's because the hotkey clicks on the Fold/Check pre-action button, and if there is no such button (which happens each time you do not have the option to check), its obviously unclickable.

Could you change it to click on the FOLD pre-action button instead?
The checking is free popup is already taken care of, so it is going to make no difference.

Thank you very much!
Unfortunately, the problem is bigger.
TruePoker pre-action checkboxes are the same color as the real Fold button. So if SaT uses the location of the pre-fold checkbox, then SaT would falsely detect that action is required, when in fact the Fold button is not yet visible, but only the pre-fold check box is.
Is there a way to manipulate the program? I dont stack tables so I dont mind if SaT falsely detects action
(11-11-2012, 03:04 PM)phoenixtrial Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to manipulate the program? I dont stack tables so I dont mind if SaT falsely detects action

Yes, you can select 'Other' from the Sites drop down list, and go through the wizard. When it asks you to click on the Fold button, you need to click on the spot that is BOTH the Fold button AND the Fold pre-checkbox. If I remember correctly, the Fold checkbox is the upper half of the Fold button