StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Misclicks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
thank you for extended trial period. I played alot this days and got a problem.
Sometimes (actually in rare cases) table under cursor going to stack and immediately going back to grid. Unfortunattely when it jumping to stack and back, its place can be occupied with another table (so first table takes new place) and I misclicked then. Its unpredictable (from my point of view).

I use my own theme inherited from HyperSimple theme ( modifications are : font size, background color=totaly black, pot position changed, some controls hiden). I know there is some problem with HS so I changed adv-button file like described 2+2, but problem still persist ). I cannot change theme because I'm grinding 18+ tables and playing with new layout impossible to me with so much tables, and problem is not so often so I can get it with 4 tables Sad.

I understand that clients who using own themes are really pain in the ass for developers, so my question is :
in which cases SAT can move table to stack ? Is should be only when mouse pressed (so my mouse is damaged, click by itself, and need to be replaced?) Or some object color reading error ? Or ? Describe all triggers if its possible please.

thanks in advance

P.S. my misclicks was at Fold and Bet button, so cursor position can be different as I think;
(11-14-2012, 10:20 PM)repertuars Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
thank you for extended trial period. I played alot this days and got a problem.
Sometimes (actually in rare cases) table under cursor going to stack and immediately going back to grid. Unfortunattely when it jumping to stack and back, its place can be occupied with another table (so first table takes new place) and I misclicked then. Its unpredictable (from my point of view).

It is likely because of the new feature in the last version, where tables will be sent back to stack at the End of the Hand.

Read about it here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/advanced-options

Quote:I understand that clients who using own themes are really pain in the ass for developers, so my question is :
in which cases SAT can move table to stack ? Is should be only when mouse pressed (so my mouse is damaged, click by itself, and need to be replaced?) Or some object color reading error ? Or ? Describe all triggers if its possible please.

I assume you are asking, what are the cases when a table is in the grid, gets moved back to the stack.

1. using any "Stack" hotkey
2. clicking the Fold button with the mouse when 'Left mouse click detection' is turned on in Advanced Options
3. when the End of Hand is reached when turned on in Advanced Options
3a. the first End of Hand trigger is when the flop card appears, and then disappears
3b. the second is when the Hole Card appears and then disappears. This has its own setting in Advanced Options

If you suspect that its the End of Hand feature, you can always enabled the Notification in Adv Opts and then you will get a popup from SaT when this is triggered.

This has been a problem for a few people and I will likely turn OFF this feature by default in future versions.

I think we need to see if this is the problem before checking out your theme

Thank you for help.
Looks like disabled "End of the Hand" fixes my problem ( Cool ).
But now I have another one, not so bad, but annoying a bit : After "fold" pressed, table moves to stack and then immediately moves back to grid so I need manually move it to stack again. Any advice ? Smile

P.S. I'm think that never seen this situation before disabling "End of the Hand", but maybe I'm wrong.
(11-16-2012, 07:20 AM)repertuars Wrote: [ -> ]But now I have another one, not so bad, but annoying a bit : After "fold" pressed, table moves to stack and then immediately moves back to grid so I need manually move it to stack again. Any advice ? Smile

I need more info:

1. Are you clicking Fold with the mouse or a hotkey?
2. Is the table actually Folding or do you have to click Fold again when the table immediately moves back to grid?
3. What site is this on? Does it happen on all sites or just a specific one?

Thanks
1. I'm clicking Fold with the mouse
2. Table Folding and when it comes back it stays in grid until I press 'To stack' hotkey.
3. PokerStars, HyperSymple theme and original HyperSymple button;

P.S. forgot to say : its not every time. Its about 5 times in 100 fold pressed. But when I have many of tables in play and need to think about decision fast it get me disoriented a bit.
(11-16-2012, 06:42 PM)repertuars Wrote: [ -> ]1. I'm clicking Fold with the mouse
2. Table Folding and when it comes back it stays in grid until I press 'To stack' hotkey.
3. PokerStars, HyperSymple theme and original HyperSymple button;

P.S. forgot to say : its not every time. Its about 5 times in 100 fold pressed. But when I have many of tables in play and need to think about decision fast it get me disoriented a bit.

Ok.
First, just so you know about HyperSimple, there is an issue where tables will pop into grid BEFORE it is your turn to act, if the fold pre-action checkbox is visible. This is mentioned here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/pokerstars

I am going to assume that when you click Fold and the table goes to stack and instantly back to grid, that the fold pre-action checkbox is NOT visible. If it is visible, then this would be expected, if you have not modded the table buttons.

And thanks for telling me that it only happens about 5 in 100. I'm guessing you play a fair amount of tables. I think I might know what the problem is. Sometimes, the poker site itself is slow to respond to actions, especially if you are playing a lot of tables. For example, you click Fold, but the site takes a split second to register the click and process the fold action and make the buttons disappear. SaT can register the click instantly, but if PokerStars doesn't remove the buttons quick enough, SaT will still see the Fold button as visible the next time it cycles through the tables, and it will think that it is your turn to act, and then move the table back to grid.

There is a hidden setting to handle this issue. Click on "File->Current Layout" which will open up your layout configuration file. Add the following line right under the [settings] heading:

Code:
[settings]
action_delay=250

That setting will increase the delay that SaT waits before sending the table back to the stack. It will give PokerStars a little longer to respond to the Fold click and make the buttons disappear. SaT will then feel a tad slower. This value is in milliseconds, so the suggested number above is equal to 0.25 second. The default value is 150, so we are increasing it by 0.1 second. Try 250 and see if that eliminates the problem. It should, but maybe then you'll notice it only happen 2 out of 100 or something. Then you can try increasing slightly more.

You'll need to save the file and restart SaT before it takes effect.

Let me know
Looks like problem gone with action_delay=250.
Thank you for help. Your software wonderful Smile

some questions about subscription :
1. Where I can see my trial expiration date and time ?
2. I'll get fully worked version immediately as soon as pay for it ? Or there is human activation ( mins, hours or days delay )?
3. any discount on 3 month or 6 month subscription ?
4. I have no paypal account, can I pay with moneybookers (skrill) or webmoney ?
(11-22-2012, 07:38 AM)repertuars Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like problem gone with action_delay=250.
Thank you for help. Your software wonderful Smile
Excellent. Glad to hear that solved it.

Quote:some questions about subscription :
1. Where I can see my trial expiration date and time ?
2. I'll get fully worked version immediately as soon as pay for it ? Or there is human activation ( mins, hours or days delay )?
3. any discount on 3 month or 6 month subscription ?
4. I have no paypal account, can I pay with moneybookers (skrill) or webmoney ?

1. Unfortunately there is no notification in the software. You get 15 days from the first use. The software will lock you out when the trial is expired.

2. As soon as you subscribe, the system automatically sends you a license code. Then you input that license code into the software. No human activation needed.

3. The only current discounts are for 1 year subscriptions. I have been reconsidering this, but haven't gotten around to doing anything yet. Too much time spent on coding the program and not enough time spent on the business and marketing stuff. Smile

4. I am from the US so I don't have accounts at these other e-wallets. But the bigger problem is handling the recurring subscription payments. I use a popular payment processor (www.fastspring.com) which handles it all and I pay them a hefty premium. They currently only accept credit cards or paypal. If you can get a friend to ship me paypal, we can work something out. Send an email to support@