StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Issue since update today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

arthurdog@gmail.com

Tables in in stack will not stack (to the bottom) with a 'stack table' hot key. It does work on tables that are in the grid (out of stack).
Hrmm tables in the grid should not go to the bottom either.

In case you missed it in the CHANGELOG:

(11-21-2012, 01:23 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]v 2.1.4

- changed: send tables to bottom of stack when re-stacking is now off by default (see here to re-enable)

Let me know if that works

thearthurdog

I'm not sure why you made that change? Would this not be a common feature (folding and sending to bottom of stack)?

thearthurdog

That didn't work either by the way.
(11-24-2012, 09:42 AM)thearthurdog Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure why you made that change? Would this not be a common feature (folding and sending to bottom of stack)?

I'm not sure if its a common request or not. I added it a long time ago, and maybe people have gotten used to it.

Anyway, due to the new 'Activate tables requiring action' feature, it was necessary to turn this "send to bottom when stacking" off by default. Because then the "active table" would be at the bottom of the stack, but people might incorrectly assume that the active table is on the top, and try sending hotkeys there.

(11-24-2012, 09:48 AM)thearthurdog Wrote: [ -> ]That didn't work either by the way.

Other people have already requested to turn it back on, and have successfully used the setting on the Extra Advanced Options page. Are you sure you did it correctly? Your layout config file should look like this:

Code:
[settings]
send_to_bottom_on_stack=1
...more settings...

Save and reload SaT

thearthurdog

yep seems to be working okay now, i will test it in actual play on monday - thanks
cool

thearthurdog

worked fine in a session today - thanks

thearthurdog

another issue since the update

if i have a table on the top of the stack and dont make a quick decision then a new table take priority and go to the top of the stack

is there a way to fix this?
(11-28-2012, 09:40 AM)thearthurdog Wrote: [ -> ]another issue since the update

if i have a table on the top of the stack and dont make a quick decision then a new table take priority and go to the top of the stack

is there a way to fix this?

This should only happen if the table that you fail to make a quick decision on isn't the most urgent table. SaT will be bringing the most urgent table to the top. The one that you are failing to act quickly enough on probably hasn't been waiting as long.

How many tables do you usually play? What Tile Setting are you using? And what Sites are you playing on?
Pages: 1 2