StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Just Used for Tiling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jackmack

Hi,

Im currently setting up stackandtile and so far, I have found it to be very user friendly.

The query that I currently have is if I do not want to have a stack moving into tiled tables. Is it possible to just set it up so it tiles all of the multiple sites that I play on the grid I have created?

Thanks
Jack
Thanks

Yeah I was recently thinking of putting some settings in the software for this. It is a common request.

Currently, you have to set a few things up. You want New Tables Slot = grid, which should automatically start tiling all of your new tables into the grid automatically.

But then you'll notice that the stack stays empty. So, you'll also want a hotkey for "Stack Table" so that you can send one of these new tables into the stack slot.

Finally, to ensure that tables don't move back and forth, you want Tile Setting = Never, and you want to turn off the following in Advanced Options: Left mouse click detection, and Stack table at End of Hand

Oh, and I think you'll also want to use Old Tables = 0

I think that should do it, unless I've overlooked something.