StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: action required
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I am using the action required option to have tables jump to the grid from the stack and noticed a difference between ftp and stars. Stars tables move to the grid when action is actually on me and ftp tables move to the grid when I have been dealt a hand. So there are a bunch of ftp tables in my grid taking up space when the action isn't on me yet. Is there a way to change this?

Thanks,

Matt
What table theme are you using in FTP? Can you take a screenshot of the table with the fold/call/bet buttons visible, and also a screenshot of a table when only the checkboxes are visible before action is on you?
the table is modded, would that be the problem? I'll get a screenshot up sometime today if not.
Modded table is likely the problem.

What you describe is common on TruePoker:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/true-poker

The problem is if the pre-action checkbox is the same color as the actual Fold button itself. If you can mod the table so that those are different, then it should work. You will need to remove and re-Include the FTP site in SaT.
So I switched to the ftp racetrack theme with hardwood background and the issue wasn't solved. Also tried the others in racetrack, nothing changed.
Well the problem you described in the initial post is definitely an error. The program is supposed to work in the way that is working on PokerStars for you.

I assume that you are now using normal FTP graphics with no mods.

Did you remove and re-Include the Site in SaT after changing the table theme? Everytime you change the table graphics of a site, you need to do this. Even if you have done it, can you try once more?

Have the same issue.

Tried re-including aswell, did not work. Its causing me to time out on stars table cause FTP keeps stealing focus while its not my turn yet

whoooops nevermind, it was the hypersimple theme bug from stars.
Was fixed when i switched themes and recincluded stars