StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: StackNtile Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello i downloaded the trial yesterday and i really enjoy this program.
First of all i think i have to say i play on italian poker rooms since i'm from Italy.
On pokerstars program seems to work just fine.
on ipoker..i found the following problems:
1) During the inclusion steps of ipoker, when it comes to press F10 to fold, it doesn't fold but it actually check/calls.
2) While multitabling it keeps bring some of the tables suddenly from one grid to another before it gives me the time to act

Other problem i found reguard the wizard setup for including other poker rooms. It Does found the table i select but when it comes to the part of attaching the dimensions i click on attach but nothing happens, and i cant proceed with the wizard.

I'd like some help since i think this sofware would be very useful to me Shy,
thnx
(12-05-2012, 12:04 AM)heisenberg Wrote: [ -> ]1) During the inclusion steps of ipoker, when it comes to press F10 to fold, it doesn't fold but it actually check/calls.
Probably the chatbox issue described here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ipoker

Quote:2) While multitabling it keeps bring some of the tables suddenly from one grid to another before it gives me the time to act
Do you mean moving from stack to grid? Tables already in the grid should never move from one grid slot to another.
And is this only for iPoker? If the Include Site setup was done wrong then the action required detection is going to be wrong too.

Quote:Other problem i found reguard the wizard setup for including other poker rooms. It Does found the table i select but when it comes to the part of attaching the dimensions i click on attach but nothing happens, and i cant proceed with the wizard.

The 'attach' is supposed to move the table next to the wizard so that its easy to access in the next steps. Do you get a warning at the start of the wizard that you should run it as administrator? Perhaps thats the problem.
first of all thank you,
the problem with ipoker seems to be settled now.. i think it was cos i had the chatbox hidden.,
still i cant add other rooms with the wizard..that problem still occurs, no it doesnt say anything like that, i also tried to run it as and admin directly but nothing changes..
do you have a skype contact so that we might talk over there?
the site im tryin to add is bossmedia.. anyway the wizard wont work wit pokerstars or ipoker either
I sent you a PM..
Problem solved.
During the exclude/include step there s the need to pay attention to the difference between capital and small letters otherwise the wizard won't attach the table.