StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: adding manual site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jeremiah

I am trying to add black chip poker on the winner network. I realize that I have to do this manually and have gone though and configured the site. However I can't get this site to stack when the table does not have an action needed. However it will stack the other sites I have can you help me with what I need to do to make this new site work.
First, you could try using the built in TruePoker settings. TruePoker is the main site on the Winning Network

However, the problem might be what is described on the TruePoker help page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/true-poker

If the pre-action checkboxes are the same color as the actual fold button, then SaT will think that the table requires action and pop it back into grid when you try to stack it. However, if this is the case, SaT should successfully move the table to the stack if no checkboxes or buttons are visible at all. Please test that too.

jeremiah

I have tried both options and changed my settings and for some reason I am unable to get the table to stack in my stack slot.

Any more suggestions?
Issue resolved thanks!