StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Ignore table function
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Need little explanation how "Ignore table" function works...
When I press "Ignore table"-hotkey, table moved out of the grid (or stack) to some X,Y position of the screen. The question is : where I can set this X and Y ? Looks like it moves to center of the desktop atm, can I change it ? Thanks.

Yes, SAT moves the table to the center of the screen. This is not configurable. Would you like it to be? What is your usage?

(12-12-2012, 04:03 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, SAT moves the table to the center of the screen. This is not configurable. Would you like it to be? What is your usage?

I'm looking for function 'very special table'. Sometimes I need extra 10 seconds to make a decision, but do not want to keep this table in grid ( tables in grid not sorted, so I need keep in memory in which position my 'special table' is).
"Ignore table" function is good for me, but center of desktop occupied by the grid and I need to use SAT hotkey to "ignore table" and Table Ninja hotkey to move this table to another position afterward. Bit uncomfortably Confused

Hrmmm "very special table" haha, well sure why not.

I'll add a special config setting next version
I searched for a similar feature.
I have a total of 6 tables in my grid. Now I would like to add another 2 tables to the grid, but I would like to use those two spots only for "very special tables". For example when I'm heads up in a SNG or when a cash game table needs extra attention and I'd like to have those two tables always visible.
Is something like that possible?
(12-13-2012, 11:44 AM)von7thal Wrote: [ -> ]I searched for a similar feature.
I have a total of 6 tables in my grid. Now I would like to add another 2 tables to the grid, but I would like to use those two spots only for "very special tables". For example when I'm heads up in a SNG or when a cash game table needs extra attention and I'd like to have those two tables always visible.
Is something like that possible?

Well the Ignore Table feature is not meant for 'special tables'. SaT detection and hotkeys will not work on tables that are ignored. The other user just wanted to use it as a workaround. Its not recommended but as long as the user is aware of what they are doing then who am I to say.

Instead, you should use the "Keep table in grid" hotkey. That is designed for "special" instances such as a final table or a HU cash session. You can read about it on the Hotkeys help page.

And you can add slots by using the + button on the Layout tab.
wow nice
good stuff!