StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Tables repopping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What happens quite often is I take an action on a table (fold and stack for example) the table stacks but comes right back...it's gone for like a blink.
It's a common problem, usually due to incorrect setup or incompatible table theme.

What site? Do you have any graphics modifications?
Does the table actually Fold?
Does a normal "Stack Table" hotkey work?
I'm playing on ACR with their 4th table background that's dark blue. I have no graphic modifications.

Yes, the betting action always works.

Yes, normally when I send a stack command after the table comes back the second time, it doesn't come back again.
Hrmmm, in that case, maybe everything is set up correctly.

Here's what I think is happening: SaT sends the "Fold" action, and then sends the table back to the stack. For some reason, maybe the ACR table is slow to respond and the Fold button doesn't disappear. So the table is in the stack, but SaT still sees the Fold button, and pops the table back into grid, thinking that action is required.

So, you can try increasing the internal SaT delay, between the "Fold" action and the "Stack table" action. This is only configurable through your layout config file via the "action_delay" setting.

In SaT, click on File->Current Layout. At the top of the file, under the [settings] heading, add the line "action_delay=250" like so:

Code:
[settings]
action_delay=250

This is described here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ext...ed-options

Save the file, close SaT and re-open it. Let me know if that fixes it.
Worked well, thanks. I set mine to 100.
Well, thats actually a surprise. The default value is 150. So you actually made the delay SMALLER. So if that was the problem, that should not have solved it. Oh well. We'll see if it comes back
lol...it did come back Smile So I set it to 250 like you said. The fold and stack worked, but the call and stack still doesn't...probably a site thing then I guess.
Try a little higher, maybe 350. Then save the file and close and re-open SaT.