StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: expert help needed (reward being your next month fee on me)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Will send 888 money for one month subscription for anyone that can give me 15min of one on one and setting up. I run 5+ sites at a time, most with mods and 18 table+ mtts. so anyone that wants to help, please have exp with this. Just reply in this thread with skype and I will contact you. Thanks.

OP

I also use pt3.
I will help you if you tell me what is going wrong. If you want to post your skype, I can help you when I have some free time. Will usually take longer than 15 mins though so hopefully you've made some attempts yourself so that you have an idea of what you want to do.

OP

Well right now, I use a black mod on party (skin changer) and it seems the tables wont go back into the stack but just stay in the slots. 888 wont leave the stack (i use a black mod on this software as well). I'd like to have it to where i can set up a hotkey to keep a tourney in a designated slot, even if i dont plan to enter the pot. and in general just make sure i have the smoothest running set up for the scenario i originally posted about.
(12-29-2012, 03:32 AM)OP Wrote: [ -> ]Well right now, I use a black mod on party (skin changer) and it seems the tables wont go back into the stack but just stay in the slots.

This usually means that SaT always thinks that action is required.

Do you mean you are using the built in black skin (third choice of the three) within the Party software? I just tested it and it worked for me. Do you have the table modded in any other way (buttons, cards, etc)?

Try this:
Turn on all Notifications in Advanced Options
Set up a 'Stack Table' hotkey
Use 'Move To Grid' setting = Action Required
Save
Start SaT and try to use that hotkey on the table.

If the table doesn't stack, do you get a Notification saying that Action is Required?

Quote: 888 wont leave the stack (i use a black mod on this software as well).

Mods can sometimes be a problem, but usually in the way noted above. Have you tried removing and re-Including the site?

Quote: I'd like to have it to where i can set up a hotkey to keep a tourney in a designated slot, even if i dont plan to enter the pot.

You can use a "Keep Table in Grid" hotkey, which will lock the table in the grid and prevent any stacking until you toggle it off. This is useful for any time where you would always want to watch the action: big hands, final tables, any other important stuff.

Going to try the advice later this evening and let you know what I come up with. My skype name is squintster, feel free to add me and let me know via msg who you are and I will accept. Thanks so much so far.