StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: FTP-table disappears during the hand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when playing ftp, sometimes the table is moved to stack in the middle of a hand, sometimes just a second before i am going to bet/raise and then the table doesn't come back to grid, timebank runs down while in stack and sitting out. this is a big problem cause its pretty hard to find the table in stack when multitabling before hand is checked/folded automatically.....
I reinstalled previous version of sat, same stuff....
I had a pretty similar problem at stars a while ago, when sometimes the table moved suddenly forward in grid to another position and it happened that i wanted to bet/raise and in this second the table moved and another table appeared in its place and so i clicked the button at wrong table, this can get pretty expensive also.....
Usually this is because you are using 'Stack Table at End of Hand' setting in Advanced Options, and SaT thinks that the hand is over.

First, turn on the Notification for End Of Hand to determine if this is what is happening. If it is, the notification will give you a popup in the lower right of the screen.

Assuming that is the problem, if you are using Hole Card detection as well, it might be that you are not using preferred seating, and SaT is looking for the Hole Card in the wrong place. Or maybe you made a mistake during Include Site setup and clicked a wrong place on the flop card.

I need to put better instructions for that. You can see this post below
http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showth...41#pid1041
Basically, when it asks you to click on the "white" part of the card, you need to make sure that it is a white part that will not change. For example, if the card is a deuce, and you click in the middle of the card, that will be a problem, becuase next time if the card is a King, the middle of the card will have a picture on it and it won't be white. You need to click a spot on the card that will always be white for every card.