StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Issues with rebuying in party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Whenever I rebuy in a party tourney it resizes the rebuy portion to a table size and places it in the new table slot. So evry time I rebuy I have to manually close that screen.

How can I fix this ?
This is a bug where SaT is thinking the rebuy window is an actual poker table.

Can you take a screenshot of the window?

Also, in SaT, there is a built in hidden hotkey: CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + T
It will copy the titlebar text of the window and some other info to the clipboard.
Please mouse over the rebuy window and press that hotkey, and then paste the result here.

And then do the same for the actual table that it is related to.

[$10,000 Gtd Rebuy (2925765) Table #46 - NL Hold'em - $6 Buy-in],[#32770]

[Rebuy/Add-on - $10,000 Gtd Rebuy (2925765) Table #46],[#32770]

will post the screenshot in break
No screenshots necessary, that is enough.

Can I ask you, do ALL rebuy windows have the text "Rebuy/Add-on -" ?
And does that NEVER appear in actual tournament table titles?

If you've been through the Custom Site wizard, you would know why I'm asking. SaT needs to include or exclude specific words to determine what is a table or not. As you can see, I cannot just exclude the word "Rebuy", because that word is in the table title too, and then the actual Table would get excluded as well. Maybe I can exclude "Add-on" ? Do all the rebuy popups say "Add-on"? Does that ever appear in the table title?

I need your help cause I don't have a real money account at Party since I'm in the US.

I think the word add-on would suffice. It does not see to appear in any of the regular table titles.
Try this

Right click, save as
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/PartyNoAddon.ini

Put that file in
C:\Program Files\StackAndTile\Sites

Then remove Party and Include this site which should be at the bottom of the list.

Tell me if it works. If so, then I'll make the change for the next version to update the built-in PartyModern settings

windows error; says I dont have the right to copy a file to that path
It might also be:

C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites

Anyway, if you installed SaT as Administrator, you might need to be Administrator to put a file there. Save the file to desktop and then try to drop it in?

It looks like it worked!

Thanks a lot !