StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Turn off bring table to front that requires action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

I think the software is great, however i use it in conjunction with TableNinja as i find TN useful for other features. One thing i have noticed is that TN is quicker at popping up the table that needs action, and sometimes it will conflict with Stack and Tile, as one table will pop up and then before i've had a chance to act on that one, another will show at the front. I believe this is because both bits of software are trying to force tables requiring action to the front. So i was wondering is there some way i can turn this feature off in Stack and Tile and simply use it as a way of moving tables to different slots as and when I enter a pot etc?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers.
Try turning off "Activate table when action required" in Advanced Options.

Let me know if that does it.
hi thanks for fast reply, seems to have done the trick, though haven't had a proper sess yet, so will let you know once i've done a few hours with it, thanks again and keep up the good work. 2012 was a better year thanks to stack and tile Smile