StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Fold hotkey suddenly starts to call (ipoker)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

so this is happening with ipoker (William Hill). I tried setting up S&T again and it didn't help. For 1 or 2 sessions everything works ok, then suddenly my hotkey for folding starts calling the hands, and what's weird is that it happens across most but often NOT all the tables...

Is there any way around this...?

thanks
Are you playing speed tables?

If so, you need to make sure that the chatbox is full sized after you switch back to normal tables.

See here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ipoker
Hi,

thanks for the quick reply. No, I'm not playing speed tables. I've checked the SaT ipoker support page and I'm doing everything ok. Also, I'm using the grinders.org mod which according to you should not be a problem. Would you have any further suggestions?

thanks again
The only reason I can think of that causes this problem is the chatbox size, as mentioned on the iPoker help page and the example screenshot.

When the chatbox is halfsized or minimized, iPoker moves the fold/call/bet buttons toward the center of the table, and then SaT ends up clicking the wrong one. You can test this on play money and see for yourself how the Fold hotkey will work at different chatbox sizes.

My guess is that on the random tables that cause the problem, you have accidentally made the chatbox a smaller size.
I don't think that is happening, but I will pay close attention to it and let you know. thanks
ok I guess that was indeed the problem: when color-tagging opponents I was accidentally clicking the button than makes it smaller. many thanks for your prompt and clear support.
Cool glad to hear