StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Two Monitors - SaT on only one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Basically, my question is as follows. I am using two monitors, both 24' (if it matters) and I was wondering if it was possible to use SaT on only one monitor at a time?

For example, on one monitor i'd have 6 Zoom Tables, without using SaT. On the other monitor, I would like to 30-table Fifty50's on Pokerstars, is this possible? In other words, only one monitor would be running SaT, and the other 6 Zoom tables. Please let me know how I would configure this, if even possible.

Thanks!
Yes certainly

Just use the Visualize Grid button and move all your grid slots to your one monitor. I will be putting out an update in the next few days which will make Visualize Grid much easier because the slots will now snap to the edges of the screen.

Thanks for clarifying. While I understand just building the stack grid on one monitor. How will the program differentiate between my 6 Zoom tables and my 30 SNG's. I would only want the SNG's being stack-and-tiled. My 6 Zoom tables would be tiled on my second monitor, not involving SaT.

Sorry for the confusion, but is my scenario listed do-able? If so, please explain to me how to exclude certain tables from the stack-and-tile.
Use the SaT hotkey for "Ignore Table"