StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: A couple problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi when I go to run SAT it does not work any more and it did before. Also, is there a way to resize your tables. Another thing is when I go to make a new layout, it makes a ridiculous number of slots like 1139.
(01-06-2013, 05:09 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Hi when I go to run SAT it does not work any more and it did before.

What doesn't work?

Quote:Also, is there a way to resize your tables.

You will need to create a new grid based on the different table size. Click on File->New Layout. This will require you to re-Include all of your Sites and Hotkeys

Quote: Another thing is when I go to make a new layout, it makes a ridiculous number of slots like 1139.

It calculates this based on the table size and your screen size. Perhaps you tried to use a ridiculously small grid slot size. You can also choose how many slots you would like to use instead of letting it automatically determine how many slots. Then you can always add/remove slots later and place them using Visualize Grid

Thanks for the response. For the first question, the program does not run. It asks me to run the program as an administrator, but then when I try that it will not start.
Thats strange.

Do you have a firewall that is blocking internet access to SaT or something?

Maybe you should try to uninstall and re-install