StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: smartmike - tables moving up in grid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have same problems, i play ps only, tables move up in grid very suddenly, what results in expensive misclicks sometimes... I.e. I fold table in slot 1, then try to raise at the rable in slot 2, but the table in slot 2 in that moment jumps to slot 1 and table from slot 3 appears in slot 2 and i raise on table 3 instead of table 2, hope i explained it understandable...
How can i stop tables from moving up like this in grid? They should just stay where they are til hand is over or i send them back to stack manually....
(01-10-2013, 10:55 PM)smartmike Wrote: [ -> ]I have same problems, i play ps only, tables move up in grid very suddenly, what results in expensive misclicks sometimes... I.e. I fold table in slot 1, then try to raise at the rable in slot 2, but the table in slot 2 in that moment jumps to slot 1 and table from slot 3 appears in slot 2 and i raise on table 3 instead of table 2, hope i explained it understandable...
How can i stop tables from moving up like this in grid? They should just stay where they are til hand is over or i send them back to stack manually....

I'm pretty sure that arthurdog is having a different problem. I have split your post into a new thread

A few people have requested this feature, to move tables up in the grid when free slots become available. However, I have not added it this feature, so this should never be happening.

So I don't know why it is doing it. There must be some other reason.

Can you paste your full config for me?
dunno how to get the config to post but just had a misclick for 1500 bux cause of that issue (instead of openraising at the targettable i clicked the raisebutton into a 4bet at the new table which suddenly appeared) - and i'm real sick now, cant use sat any more if this stays happening....

Guess u prolly mean that

[settings]
table_width=886
table_height=637
total_slots=10
slot1x=-1921
slot1y=0
slot2x=-884
slot2y=0
stack_slot=9
newtables_slot=10
move_on_street=preflop
oldtables_duration=3
oldtables_slot=10
scan_mode=DWM
slot3x=-1921
slot3y=570
slot4x=-1412
slot4y=0
slot5x=-1412
slot5y=569
slot6x=-884
slot6y=569
slot7x=-1846
slot7y=286
slot8x=-962
slot8y=286
slot9x=1034
slot9y=443
slot10x=63
slot10y=0
activate_on_move=1
left_click_detection=1
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=1
check_holecard_for_end_of_hand=1
bring_urgent_tables_to_top=1
minimize_to_tray=1
show_table_count_while_running=1
notify_new_tables=0
notify_old_tables=0
notify_keep_in_grid=1
notify_ignore_table=1
notify_action_required=0
notify_end_of_hand=0
notification_duration=3
table_count_gui_x=1476
table_count_gui_y=361
activate_most_urgent=1
highlight_active_win=0
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=0
drag_drop_swap_slots=1
move_to_grid=preflop
play_mode=SaT
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=732
gui_y=313
last_tab=
is_reloading=0
version=2.2.0.2
v=fu
[sites]
number_of_sites=2
included_sites=PokerStarsBlack,FullTiltPoker
PokerStarsBlack_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsBlack_included_resized_table_width=884
PokerStarsBlack_included_resized_table_height=637
PokerStarsBlack_included_hole_x_coord=597
PokerStarsBlack_included_hole_y_coord=452
PokerStarsBlack_included_fold_color=0x20251
PokerStarsBlack_included_call_color=0x20253
PokerStarsBlack_included_bet_color=0x3036f
PokerStarsBlack_included_table_color_behind_holecard=0x647382
PokerStarsBlack_included_flop_x_coord=438
PokerStarsBlack_included_flop_y_coord=251
PokerStarsBlack_included_table_color_behind_flop=0x5e2510
FullTiltPoker_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker\FullTiltPoker.exe
FullTiltPoker_included_resized_table_width=886
FullTiltPoker_included_resized_table_height=637
FullTiltPoker_included_hole_x_coord=578
FullTiltPoker_included_hole_y_coord=442
FullTiltPoker_included_fold_color=0x967109
FullTiltPoker_included_call_color=0x967109
FullTiltPoker_included_bet_color=0x967109
FullTiltPoker_included_table_color_behind_holecard=0x2a
FullTiltPoker_included_flop_x_coord=445
FullTiltPoker_included_flop_y_coord=279
FullTiltPoker_included_table_color_behind_flop=0x40
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=6
hotkey1action=Stack table
hotkey1key=MButton
hotkey2action=Stack all tables
hotkey2key=PgDn
hotkey3action=Tile all tables
hotkey3key=PgUp
hotkey4action=Keep all tables in grid
hotkey4key=End
hotkey5action=Move to NewTables stack
hotkey5key=Delete
hotkey6action=Keep table in grid
hotkey6key=WheelUp
send_table_under_mouse=1
I'm sorry about your misclick. I understand that you obviously would not want to use the software if that continues.

However, what you describe should never be happening. There is no feature for tables to "move up in grid". So something else in your setup must be going wrong.

I suggest you turn on ALL Notifications in Advanced Options, and then load up some play money tables and reproduce the problem. SaT will give you popups in the bottom right of your screen for each time it moves your tables. That should give you some hints. Please do that and tell me what Notifications you get.

For now cease playing with SaT in your real-money tables until we figure it out.
pretty sure whenever it moves a table up in grid, it just sais: 'action required, moved table to grid'
Ok, so then that means that a table is moving into the slot that just became available. Were all the gridslots full previously?

In your config you had the 'End Of Hand Notification' turned off. Did you turn that on? Did you notice any of those popups when it happened?

Are you certain that this is a table that was already in grid and not a different table that just moved out of the stack?
As you told me, i enabled all notifications. The grid wasnt full, my grid has 8 slots plus new/old-t-slot and stackslot, 10 all together. I am sure that table was in grid b4, there were only 4 tables.
It happens like this: slot 123 are full, i then i fold table 1 - table 1 moves back to stackslot - and i'm gonna click bet on table 2, in that moment t2 moves to slot1, t3 moves to slot2 and by mistake i press the raisebutton on t3 cause it is in slot2 now and it happens so fast that i cant stop my mouseclick, but it doesnt happen all the time, just sometimes....
I can imagine it is maybe cause of the holecarddetection, it wants to send table back to stack and then it detects holecard again and it moves it back in grid and all that within a second...
Also when I'm allin on flop or turn the it happens that the t is moved back to stack before turn/river are dealt, so that i cant see if i win or lose the hand... Prolly caused by same misfunction?
To say it again, i just play 6max plo on stars. At the moment i use 2screens, with stackslot and old.t.slot on screen 1 and the 8 gridslots on screen2, but it happened also when using just 1screen. The gridslots are overlapping.
Btw sat is a great feature and i cant play without it no more, so i would be really thankful if we could find the bug or whatever it is...
(01-19-2013, 01:33 PM)smartmike Wrote: [ -> ]As you told me, i enabled all notifications. The grid wasnt full, my grid has 8 slots plus new/old-t-slot and stackslot, 10 all together. I am sure that table was in grid b4, there were only 4 tables.
It happens like this: slot 123 are full, i then i fold table 1 - table 1 moves back to stackslot - and i'm gonna click bet on table 2, in that moment t2 moves to slot1, t3 moves to slot2 and by mistake i press the raisebutton on t3 cause it is in slot2 now and it happens so fast that i cant stop my mouseclick, but it doesnt happen all the time, just sometimes....

Right I understand that much.

When you fold on table1, it is supposed to move to the stack.

Then, you say that table 2 moves to slot 1, and table 3 moves to slot 2. This should never happen directly. What is probably happening is that table 2 moves to the stack, and the instantly moves back into the grid because action is required. And the next free grid slot is slot 1.

However, the only way to know if that is what is happening is if we can determine how/why table 2 is going back to the stack.

Thats why I said to turn on all Notifications, because they we could see if you get an "End Of Hand" notification at that moment, which would mean that the table is going back to the stack. (and then would pop back into grid because action was required)

Quote:I can imagine it is maybe cause of the holecarddetection, it wants to send table back to stack and then it detects holecard again and it moves it back in grid and all that within a second...

Right, thats why I wanted you to use the End Of Hand Notification so that we could see if that was the problem.

If that is the problem, then of course you could just turn off those features altogether. Or, you could try removing and re-Including the site, incase you've made an error with the holecard/flopcard. When it says to click on the "white" part of the card, you should not be clicking in the middle of the card. I can give you more advice about this but first we need to determine if that is the problem.

Quote:Also when I'm allin on flop or turn the it happens that the t is moved back to stack before turn/river are dealt, so that i cant see if i win or lose the hand... Prolly caused by same misfunction?

Possibly. The End Of Hand Notification would give the clue.

Quote:Btw sat is a great feature and i cant play without it no more, so i would be really thankful if we could find the bug or whatever it is...

Heh thanks. Believe me I want to figure it out too