StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Party Table Size
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Greg,
Did a bunch of digging on 2+2 and elsewhere trying to determine if Party poker allows tables to be increased past a certain size. Stack and Tile seems unable to increase Party table size to match up with my table slot size within S&T. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks!
Alex
What size are your SaT grid slots? You can find this by clicking File->Current Layout and looking near the top for 'table_width' and 'table_height' settings.

If you don't use SaT at all, are you able to manually resize the table big enough using your mouse to drag?

853x636. No, party will not allow manual resizing past a certain size, as far as I can tell. Is that the case for everyone with high resolution monitors?
(01-15-2013, 02:46 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]853x636. No, party will not allow manual resizing past a certain size, as far as I can tell. Is that the case for everyone with high resolution monitors?

If Party won't allow you to manually resize that large with your mouse, then SaT will not be able to do it either. It seems that the Party software is disallowing it altogether. Your only solution would be to create a new SaT grid with a smaller slot size, by using the menu item in SaT: File->New Layout. Unfortunately, you will have to include your sites again and set up hotkeys again.

This is a somewhat strange problem, but I have experienced it myself on my computer too. Not using SaT at all, I just cannot resize the Party tables any larger than the default size. Also, the maximize square button next to the close x button is grayed out and I cannot click it. However, on a different computer I AM able to resize larger and the maximize button is available. I don't think it has anything to do with the resolution size. But I have not been able to figure out the cause.

I would recommend contacting Party and see if you can get someone technical to answer why this is. I tried on 2+2 but no one answered.