StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: fold to any bet doesnt work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there

The new version brought some nice changes but also some new minor inconveniences.

fold to any bet doesnt work on bodog and 888 but works on bossmedia with custom config.

Any tips ?

Edit* Oh and is there a way in custom config to add more than one keyword in the included text section? I need 2 keywords forbossmedia for cg and tourney
(01-18-2013, 07:45 AM)Al4as Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there

The new version brought some nice changes but also some new minor inconveniences.

fold to any bet doesnt work on bodog and 888 but works on bossmedia with custom config.

Any tips ?

Do you mean it doesn't click the checkbox? Did it used to do that in previous versions?

Quote:Edit* Oh and is there a way in custom config to add more than one keyword in the included text section? I need 2 keywords forbossmedia for cg and tourney

You can try separating them with a pipe character |

Code:
table_include_title_text=firstword|secondword

However, usually I like to just include the / character which should be visible in both cash and tourns as the blinds separator

ok Ill try the pipe caracter, theres no / on tourneys tables

Yes id doesnt click the checkbox, and yes it used to do that on a somewhat older version, and it was awesome

Also, my bro is trying the program too and says if he double click on a table by mistake and resize a table, theres a window opening with his desktop in it.
(01-18-2013, 04:20 PM)Al4as Wrote: [ -> ]ok Ill try the pipe caracter, theres no / on tourneys tables

Perhaps you should leave 'include' blank and only use the 'exclude' ?

Quote:Yes id doesnt click the checkbox, and yes it used to do that on a somewhat older version, and it was awesome

Hrmmm, ok I'll look into it when I get a chance

Quote:Also, my bro is trying the program too and says if he double click on a table by mistake and resize a table, theres a window opening with his desktop in it.

I have absolutely no idea what is happening here. Can you post a screenshot?
(01-18-2013, 07:45 AM)Al4as Wrote: [ -> ]fold to any bet doesnt work on bodog and 888 but works on bossmedia with custom config.

Alright I just checked these since I'm getting ready to release a new version.

On 888, there are actually 3 pre-fold checkboxes. On the top, there is "Fold" which is a black rectangle with a white circle box. Then underneath there is "Check/Fold" which again is black rectangle with a white circle. Those two appear depending upon the action in front of you. Finally, there is "Fold to any bet" which is a normal white square checkbox at the bottom of the table which is always visible, above "Sit out". I don't believe SaT would have ever pressed that third box at the bottom when using the 'Fold' hotkey within SaT. The 'Fold' hotkey simply clicks at the fold button location. In this case, if the fold button isnt visible yet, it would only be clicking the top black rectangle, which is the "Fold" pre-action checkbox.

Similarly, on Bovada, "Fold to any bet" is a checkbox at the top, then underneath is the "Fold" checkbox. And that "Fold" checkbox is in the same location as the actual Fold button would be. So again, I'm pretty sure SaT would have always been clicking this box.

I am unsure if I will add in support for detecting if these checkboxes are visible or not, and handling them separately. There seems to be some dispute about which checkbox should be clicked, whether it be "Fold to any bet" or "Check/Fold" or simply "Fold"