StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: pop out problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

hey there,

I would like to ask, what option sets off the attention to the table that I only posted SB and dont need the action? In others words, when I post SB
stack table pops out.
And what should I do that if two or more table need action, they would pop out under stack slot 1 and not on the grid section?

Thanks for the answers and sorry for my english
Hrmmm

(01-19-2013, 11:05 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]hey there,

I would like to ask, what option sets off the attention to the table that I only posted SB and dont need the action? In others words, when I post SB
stack table pops out.

SaT looks for the fold/call/bet buttons, and when they are visible, then the table moves out of the stack and into the grid.

Quote:And what should I do that if two or more table need action, they would pop out under stack slot 1 and not on the grid section?

I'm not sure what you mean. Can you explain it more? When a table needs action, it should move out of the stack and into the next available grid slot.

''SaT looks for the fold/call/bet buttons, and when they are visible, then the table moves out of the stack and into the grid.''

yeah, is it possible to turn that off? because it pops out when there are still lots of people to act and I cant make decisions on tables which need action right now.

"I'm not sure what you mean. Can you explain it more? When a table needs action, it should move out of the stack and into the next available grid slot."

If I use two slots overall, can the table which needs action move under the table that needs action too? Not to the next slot which is the stack slot.

Thanks
I thinkm i know what youre saying.
U should click the "after entering pot" box in the MOVE TO GRID option tab in layouts.
Then it wont pop out of stack until it is your turn to act.Smile

I hope thats what u meant and u can get back to playingSmile
(01-20-2013, 10:56 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:''SaT looks for the fold/call/bet buttons, and when they are visible, then the table moves out of the stack and into the grid.''

yeah, is it possible to turn that off? because it pops out when there are still lots of people to act and I cant make decisions on tables which need action right now.

That is not correct

The table should not pop out when there are still lots of people left to act, because then the fold/call/bet buttons would not yet be visible.

The only time this could happen is if the pre-action checkboxes are the same color as the real buttons, like on PokerStarsHyperSimple

What site/theme are you using?

As suggeted, you can change the 'Move To Grid' setting.
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/mov...id-setting

(01-20-2013, 10:56 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:"I'm not sure what you mean. Can you explain it more? When a table needs action, it should move out of the stack and into the next available grid slot."

If I use two slots overall, can the table which needs action move under the table that needs action too? Not to the next slot which is the stack slot.

Unfortunately, no.

The grid slots can only accept one table each.