StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: A few small problems (US sites)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Americas Card room no longer works probably due to the update... The one problem I have went I use the Wizard is that the tables seem to pop up when I'm dealt a hand. I think the issue might be the preclick fold button is triggering the to pop up to early.

The second issue is that hot keys are not always working with the active table unless the mouse is over them on Lock Poker and likely ACR. I have set it up to have the mouse jump to the active table (hot key are still being sent to active table on settings) and that seems to be worse. The problem I'm having with this is that the mouse pointer is sent to the table over the players name which pulls up a box and covers the bet slider amount. Is there something I can do to get the mouse to jump to the middle of the table. (I'm using a logitech controller FWIW)

Also this question is not important but can I have a different color than red as my active table border?

Thank u so much for your help.
(01-25-2013, 07:50 PM)glide Wrote: [ -> ]Americas Card room no longer works probably due to the update...

Its hard to keep up with the Winning network. Every time the site puts out an update to their software, they make a breaking change.

Quote:The one problem I have went I use the Wizard is that the tables seem to pop up when I'm dealt a hand. I think the issue might be the preclick fold button is triggering the to pop up to early.

Yeah, this is definitely a problem. Its mentioned on the site help page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/winning-poker

For some reason this site chooses to use the same colors for the pre-action checkboxes as they do for the actual buttons. You should complain to them and tell them to offer a theme which changes that.

Quote:The second issue is that hot keys are not always working with the active table unless the mouse is over them on Lock Poker and likely ACR. I have set it up to have the mouse jump to the active table (hot key are still being sent to active table on settings) and that seems to be worse. The problem I'm having with this is that the mouse pointer is sent to the table over the players name which pulls up a box and covers the bet slider amount. Is there something I can do to get the mouse to jump to the middle of the table. (I'm using a logitech controller FWIW)

I guess I added this feature just in time. Smile Another user requested this as well, and I added it in the latest SaT update. See the bottom of the page here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ext...ed-options

Quote:Also this question is not important but can I have a different color than red as my active table border?

Yeah you can. The same user above requested this feature too. You can also find it on that previous page.

Let me know how it goes.
Thank you so much for your help! Everything worked perfect.
I'm having the same problem as glide on ACR, when I'm dealt a hand and action is not required yet it steals my focus from tables where I do have action and sometimes the table that does not have action stays there even if I've clicked check fold. I unclicked Auto switch between tables and I time out even more. Is SAT unusable for the Winning Poker Network?

I'm generally using the wizard to create the site. Also I often have to click with a mouse to get the correct focus. Once it gets back the correct focus its usually fine for a little bit.
(02-06-2013, 08:02 AM)surferick Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having the same problem as glide on ACR, when I'm dealt a hand and action is not required yet it steals my focus from tables where I do have action and sometimes the table that does not have action stays there even if I've clicked check fold. I unclicked Auto switch between tables and I time out even more. Is SAT unusable for the Winning Poker Network?

Basically what is happening is that when you are dealt cards, the pre-action fold checkbox is the same color as the actual Fold button itself, so SaT sees that color and thinks that the Fold button is visible, and thinks your action is required.

When you click the fold checkbox, you are right that the table doesn't give up focus, because when you click the checkbox, the checkbox doesn't disappear until your turn comes around. Since the checkbox is still visible, and its still the same color as the Fold button, SaT still thinks that its your turn to act.

Its not necessarily un-usable, but yes the problem that you describe is a known issue as described here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/winning-poker

I have tried my best to use a fold coordinate that would not get detected when the checkbox is visible. The problem is when you resize the table to different sizes, the scaling might be just a few pixels off and cause a problem. You can try a different grid slot size by creating a whole new layout (File -> New Layout) and then including Winning again.

One customer just purchased a yearly subscription and he is a huge grinder on ACR and wins the rake leaderboard every month. So I know some people use it sucessfully.

In my opinion the problem is with the pokersite, almost no pokersites use this type of coloring for the pre-action checkboxes. I have emailed them and told them to change this, perhaps you should too. Until then, you can try to mod the table to change the graphics. This has worked for me, but the stupid site forces you to re-download the update if it sees that the graphics are messed up.

(02-06-2013, 09:54 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I'm generally using the wizard to create the site. Also I often have to click with a mouse to get the correct focus. Once it gets back the correct focus its usually fine for a little bit.

Everytime Winning puts out an update, it breaks 3rd party software such as SaT. You will notice that none of the tables get detected anymore. This would require you to use the wizard to set everything up again. However, if another update comes out, there is a shortcut instead of going through the full wizard everytime which is time consuming. The custom site config files that are generated by the wizard are saved in C:\Program Files\StackAndTile\Sites\ folder. If you open your file, you will notice a line table_class=. This setting is what usually needs to be changed with each update. To get the new value for it, there is a secret hotkey within SaT, CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + T. Click on a table and press that hotkey and some information will be copied to the clipboard. You can then 'paste' somewhere and see the results from the hotkey, which would be something like: [TABLE NAME 1/2 NO LIMIT],[TABLE_CLASS]. You would want to use the contents between the second pair of brackets [] for the table_class line in the config.
Is it possible that tables that are stuck in the grid and inactive are a part of the problem as well.? It seems to only have tables lose focus and bring the focus to my stack when there are maybe a few inactive tables. I'm gonna play around with it and see if it helps but the problem with having SaT auto close tables is that ACR is real buggy and sometimes crashes for 20 seconds when u close tables.
(02-07-2013, 05:40 PM)glide Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible that tables that are stuck in the grid and inactive are a part of the problem as well.? It seems to only have tables lose focus and bring the focus to my stack when there are maybe a few inactive tables.

You are gonna have to define what you mean by active/inactive, because I'm not sure what you mean about the problem.

This is actually partly my fault as well. When I use the term 'active' I mean the table has 'focus'. Whenever you click on a window, it takes focus. SaT sets the active/focused table automatically based on which is requiring a poker action.

I will probably need to rename the settings and use the word 'focus' instead.

When you say that a table is 'inactive' in the grid, I'm assuming you mean that it is not your turn to act in the poker hand. That could still cause you a problem because if the fold checkbox is visible and the same color as the actual fold button, then SaT will think that the table does in fact need action, and will not give up focus to another table in the stack or otherwise.

Quote: I'm gonna play around with it and see if it helps but the problem with having SaT auto close tables is that ACR is real buggy and sometimes crashes for 20 seconds when u close tables.

SaT only auto closes Old Tables. But I am not sure about the ACR bugs.
To kinda restate what I was saying, for clarity. I'm thinking the problem with the change of table focus for me is that if you time out, a blue (same color) "deal me in" button appears in the same spot as the deal me in button.

I've actually done a pretty good job of avoiding this problem by adding a few more grid slots of the old tables with move to them and I can sit back in.

This all kinda falls under the original problems that ACR has but I figured you would at least wanna know.

My set up worked real well today and I'm pretty happy with the support I've gotten. I was cranking out 1500+ hands an hour.
(02-10-2013, 09:00 PM)glide Wrote: [ -> ]To kinda restate what I was saying, for clarity. I'm thinking the problem with the change of table focus for me is that if you time out, a blue (same color) "deal me in" button appears in the same spot as the deal me in button.

I've actually done a pretty good job of avoiding this problem by adding a few more grid slots of the old tables with move to them and I can sit back in.

This all kinda falls under the original problems that ACR has but I figured you would at least wanna know.

I'm assuming you mean the "deal me in" button is at the same location as the "fold" button. Yes this is definitely the issue. This happens on FTP and Merge too I believe. If you use 'Move To Grid' = Action Required, you would notice that those tables would pop out into grid.

But yes, as soon as that "deal me in" button appears, SaT would think that table needs action, and give it focus. Great catch noticing it, I will put a note on the help pages when I get home.

Quote:My set up worked real well today and I'm pretty happy with the support I've gotten. I was cranking out 1500+ hands an hour.

Yeah there is definitely some learning curve to get things set up but thats great to hear.