StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Stack table at End Of Hand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Hi,

I've just bought a license today for SaT and I play on Microgaming.

I have one problem, the tables just start up in the grid, instead of going to "the stack", and they just stay in the grid the whole time.

I would like that only the tables that require attention go into the grid, and when the hand is played out, that it goes back into the stack.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
AC
Have you looked at the 'New Tables' setting? That pretty much defines exactly what you are describing. You probably have it set to "grid".

I'm confused by your title, since this doesn't seem to have anything to do with the End Of Hand feature. But if you want to turn that feature on, you will need to enable it in Advanced Options. However, this setting usually confuses users. I need to make a help page about it. My opinion is that simply using a Fold+Stack hotkey is sufficient.

Also, Microgaming isn't supported natively, so you will need to go through the custom site wizard by selecting "Other" from the sites dropdown.

Never mind, I finally found the advanced options button, it was kind of hidden :-)

Disregard this please.

I have disabled that feature and am trying out the hotkey, I'm still experiencing some difficulties, but I shall keep you updated.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Ok, just had a pretty tilting session.

Ive set up a fold+stack hotkey and to make things easier I've selected the function to highlight the frame that needs attention.

Now, the highlighted frame just jumps around seemingly without reason, it selects tables that do not action and tables that DO require action are NOT highlighted. And when the correct table is highlighted a lot of the times the frame jumps to another table, causing a lot of stress/missclicks and also a bunch of tables where I sat out and bled chips.

1. The highlighter only highlights the active/focused window. You can click different windows yourself and the highlighter will move. The highlighter is only really useful if you are sending hotkeys to the active table, rather than the table under mouse.

2. However, if you have SaT activating each table as it requires action, then the highlighter should follow SaT's activation sequence.

What exactly do you want to accomplish? If you want tables that require action to move to grid, then you should simply act on all the tables in the grid. If you want to fold on a table in the grid, use the Fold+Stack hotkey and it will send the table back to the stack.

I want:
a) that the highlighted frame continues to be highlighted and not switch to another table
b) that i can use my hotkey on that table, after which the table returns back to the stack

The highlighter just follows the active/focused window. It is probably following SaTs detection and activating the table that needs action.

So, if you do not want SaT to activate/focus each table as it requires action, you need to turn off the very first checkbox in Advanced Options.

Is there a problem with just using your hotkeys on the table under the mouse cursor?

I have that box turned off already.

"Is there a problem with just using your hotkeys on the table under the mouse cursor?"
It would be very convenient if I could just use the hotkey to whatever table is highlighted.

That's not really the biggest problem though, the biggest problem is the highlighting.
For example, sometimes in the one stack different tables are "fighting" to pop up.

I'm not sure if it could be to any help, but here's the site config:

[settings]

standard_table_width=496
standard_table_height=393

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=195
fold_button_y_coord=338
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=171
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=327
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=171
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=327