StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Including new site problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1Where/when does it go wrong? Be specific!
When i try to configure (include new site ) nothing happen when i have to click to the table and pres F9.Graber is not working for me!!!

2Give step by step instructions to re-produce the error.
Sites -> I choose POkerstarshypersimple -> I press include ->Firstly we need to detect tables etc... and nothing happens .I also tried mannualy as you described in new mypartypoker tuturial and i cant detect nothing .

3What Sites does it fail on? What Sites does it work on?
I tried at least 3 sites
Doesnt help.
4Turn on ALL Notifications in Advanced Options. This should give some hints.

5How does your problem differ from what the help pages say?
Never see that problem .

6If you are using 3rd party software such as TableNinja, can you try turning off the other software and see if the problem is still there?
I turned off table ninja and the problem is still there.

Tnx in advance
(02-02-2013, 04:50 AM)mixie1 Wrote: [ -> ]When i try to configure (include new site ) nothing happen when i have to click to the table and pres F9.Graber is not working for me!!!

Are you sure you are running SaT as administrator? Do you get any messages when you initially start SaT warning you that you are not running as administrator?

Does your computer/keyboard have an F-lock key, similar to caps-lock or num-lock? An F-lock key would prevent you from using any of the F buttons, so you would need to toggle it on.
I find f-lock key graTs