StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Using SaT with Multiple Sites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello,

Awesome software! Really enjoying it so far.

I currently play on 888 and Bodog at the same time. I would like for SaT to put four Bodog tables in a specific place, and five 888 tables in another specific place.

So, let's say I have two Bodog tables and two 888 tables going and I open a third 888 table, I would like SaT to put the new table in a predefined 888 slot, not the next available slot. All my tables are tiled.

Does that make sense and is it possible?

Thanks.
Hrmmm unfortunately at this time its not possible to have specific slots for specific sites. I do plan to add this feature at some point in the future.

Of course, you could always run two instances of SaT at the same time. People have done this in the past. You would crease new layouts (File->New Layout) and make sure that the grid slots of each layout do not overlap. Then set up only one site in each SaT instance. If you want hotkeys to work across both instances, you would need to prefix them with a ~

Thanks for your reply. So you're saying that running two instances of SaT would only work if none of the tables overlap in any way?
(02-03-2013, 06:37 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your reply. So you're saying that running two instances of SaT would only work if none of the tables overlap in any way?

Running two instances should work regardless, however, if your tiled grid slots overlap, then one instance of SaT might move a table to a slot on its layout which might cover the other layout. You can experiment
I tried creating two layouts as you suggested, and it works perfectly. Thanks for the help! I was surprised by how much time I spent manually managing my tables until I got your software. It's really awesome.

I just wanted to report a bug I found: When playing on Bodog and running SaT, if you minimize a table, you cannot restore it again while SaT is running. The one way you can restore it is if you click the "x" to close the Bodog software, then all tables will restore. I tested this a handful of times by closing SaT and minimizing/maximizing a bunch of tables, and it works fine without SaT running.

Not a big deal or anything, I just wanted to mention it because it really freaked me out the first time it happened. I was in a hand and accidentally minimized a table and could not get it back open.

Cheers, great product you have here.
(02-20-2013, 07:16 AM)Shaun Wrote: [ -> ]I tried creating two layouts as you suggested, and it works perfectly. Thanks for the help! I was surprised by how much time I spent manually managing my tables until I got your software. It's really awesome.

I just wanted to report a bug I found: When playing on Bodog and running SaT, if you minimize a table, you cannot restore it again while SaT is running. The one way you can restore it is if you click the "x" to close the Bodog software, then all tables will restore. I tested this a handful of times by closing SaT and minimizing/maximizing a bunch of tables, and it works fine without SaT running.

Not a big deal or anything, I just wanted to mention it because it really freaked me out the first time it happened. I was in a hand and accidentally minimized a table and could not get it back open.

Cheers, great product you have here.

Thanks man, I really appreciate the support.

I will look into the minimize problem. Does it only happen on Bodog, or on all sites when SaT is running? But you are correct, you shouldn't minimize the tables because SaT will not work well, since it won't be able to scan for the visibility of the fold button.
My second site is 888, and SaT won't let me minimize an 888 table. Not that I ever want to minimize tables, it was an accident that I did it on Bodog.