StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Hot key is calling on both tables.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WPN... Pop up in action...

So occasionally when I click on fold or call it will do the action on that table or a different table. I saw an action delay thing in the advanced features. I was wondering if was one of those or what the solution is?

Thanks again.
I think I'm gonna play around with the action delay feature. I'll tell you how it works.
Sorry, I'm on vacation this week so my replies will be delayed

The action_delay setting is a delay that will happen after you use a fold/call/bet hotkey, which will allow the poker table a brief pause so that it can respond to the hotkey and click the button and take the action.

Your problem might be something different. In SaT there are two different ways to send hotkeys, either to the table under the mouse cursor, or to the active (focused) table. You can verify which setting you are using in Advanced Options.

The default option is to send the hotkeys to the table under the mouse cursor. So maybe you are mistakenly thinking that another table should be receiving the hotkey? If you use the SaT highlighter, the highlighted table will get the hotkeys only if you use the "send hotkeys to active table" setting.