StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Problems after update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Hey

For long time I have been using old version (2.0.3) of SAT (I was ignoring new version pop up). Lately I decided to finally update whole thing and seems like it didnt went well.

General info : I use two SAT setups while playing, first for PokerStars and Full Tilt and second for Party, Ongame, iPoker, 888, Micro, Merge, Cake and Bossmedia. For each site I tried to copy setup from old version and it seems to be working fine.

Unfortunely, when I tried to play session it went pretty bad. I think it was in my top 5 most tilting sessions ever, mainly because of SAT. Here is what happend :

Randomly (couldn't find cause, was about 5-6 hours into session already) SAT with PokerStars and FullTilt stopped working properly. Tables were normally moving from stack do grid, but ~RButton didn't worked at all (I use it for "fold + stack table"). Second configuration (other sites) worked normal way. I had no idea wtf is wrong (never happend in old version), so I tried to restart both configs. It fixed right button for PS+FTP config, but other problem accured : random tables from both configs didnt move from stack to grid on action. It was like 8 out of 10 tables in each config worked fine, but there were 2 that stay in stack all the time (random site and in both configs).

Tilt was pretty bad at this point. I ofc was timed out on every table + lost all timebanks. I tried to do restart one more time, but same thing happend - random tables was ignored by SAT when action comes to them. Finally I decided to play without SAT, which was disaster since I wasnt prepared for that with 20 tables I had at that point.

Worst thing is that I cant do any testing, cuz every single site work well alone. Problem happend when I was couple hours into session. My first guess was that maybe I shouldn't copy my old configs and just make new ones, but I used built into SAT setups for PS and FTP and thats where first problem accured. Also everything was good for couple hours.

Aside main problem I have two other small ones :

1. Merge Gaming. When I tested it alone, everything worked fine. But when I used it with all other sites in my second config, ~RButton made hand fold, but didn't moved table back to stack. All site configs was same as in old version and it never happend there.

It actually works about 10% of time. Randomly. Sometimes it will work 2 or 3 hands in a row (action = move to grid, right button = fold and move to stack), but when it don't want to work I can spam right clicks on table and it won't move it to stack anyway.

2. Simple "jumping" between tables in stack. I could do it in old version by right clicking or by using my hotkey for "stack table". I guess its because tables are moved on top of stack, could this be changed ?
(02-13-2013, 12:25 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]For long time I have been using old version (2.0.3) of SAT (I was ignoring new version pop up). Lately I decided to finally update whole thing and seems like it didnt went well.

2.0.3 is quite old. There have been many changes since then so I'm not surprised that there were some problems.

I am considering a new design where the software will automatically and no one will have a choice. But I don't know if its a good idea yet.

Quote:Randomly (couldn't find cause, was about 5-6 hours into session already) SAT with PokerStars and FullTilt stopped working properly. Tables were normally moving from stack do grid, but ~RButton didn't worked at all (I use it for "fold + stack table"). Second configuration (other sites) worked normal way. I had no idea wtf is wrong (never happend in old version), so I tried to restart both configs. It fixed right button for PS+FTP config, but other problem accured : random tables from both configs didnt move from stack to grid on action. It was like 8 out of 10 tables in each config worked fine, but there were 2 that stay in stack all the time (random site and in both configs).

"Randomly" is the worst, because its hard for you to test, and its hard for me to fix.

Quote: My first guess was that maybe I shouldn't copy my old configs and just make new ones, but I used built into SAT setups for PS and FTP and thats where first problem accured. Also everything was good for couple hours.

Since everything was good for a couple of hours at the start, I have to assume that SaT was working right. Its very strange why it would mess up mid-way through the session.

I don't really understand what you mean when you said that you copied your old configs. The only thing I would suggest is to remove each site and re-Include it on the Sites tab. If you have custom sites that you already built configs with the wizard, you should probably just remove and re-Include. You should'nt need to go through the whole wizard again.

But yea I don't even know if that will help since you say SaT was working correctly at the start.

Quote:1. Merge Gaming. When I tested it alone, everything worked fine. But when I used it with all other sites in my second config, ~RButton made hand fold, but didn't moved table back to stack. All site configs was same as in old version and it never happend there.

It actually works about 10% of time. Randomly. Sometimes it will work 2 or 3 hands in a row (action = move to grid, right button = fold and move to stack), but when it don't want to work I can spam right clicks on table and it won't move it to stack anyway.

Can you reproduce this every time?

Can you turn on all Notifications in Advanced Options and see if you get any popups that can give you a hint as to what is happening?

Lastly, can you try using "RButton" instead of "~RButton" ? To do this, just answer 'no' when SaT asks you if you want to pass the right click through to other applications. Some users have reported problems that OnGame RButton hotkey wasn't working at all. The problem could be the same for you. This might actually help your issue. The only downside is that you will lose right click functionality while SaT is running. I would suggest that you try this first and try a quick session before removing your sites.

Quote:2. Simple "jumping" between tables in stack. I could do it in old version by right clicking or by using my hotkey for "stack table". I guess its because tables are moved on top of stack, could this be changed ?

You could always use a "Send table to bottom" hotkey.

But yes, it was changed to keep the tables on the top when sending them back to the stack. If you prefer to have the old functionality where the "Stack table" hotkeys will also send the table to the bottom, see here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ext...ed-options

Specifically, you will need to add send_to_bottom_on_stack=1 to your layout config file.

Quote:I don't really understand what you mean when you said that you copied your old configs. The only thing I would suggest is to remove each site and re-Include it on the Sites tab. If you have custom sites that you already built configs with the wizard, you should probably just remove and re-Include. You should'nt need to go through the whole wizard again.

By configs I meant custom sites configs. After update I made completly new layouts, but I used my old custom sites configs (added them by "include site"). I thought that maybe wizard changed with new version and I should do new configs for each site again.

Everything work fine on each site when I test them alone. My new guess is that maybe problem is caused by Cake or Merge tournaments. I start session at 17:00 CET and my Merge tables opens at 21:00 CET, Cake at 22:00 CET. This would make some sense, but I'm pretty sure that it didn't happend immediately at 22:00, cuz I would connect it pretty easily. Also - I used all these configs on old version and it never happend.

Quote:Can you reproduce this every time?

Can you turn on all Notifications in Advanced Options and see if you get any popups that can give you a hint as to what is happening?

Lastly, can you try using "RButton" instead of "~RButton" ? To do this, just answer 'no' when SaT asks you if you want to pass the right click through to other applications. Some users have reported problems that OnGame RButton hotkey wasn't working at all. The problem could be the same for you. This might actually help your issue. The only downside is that you will lose right click functionality while SaT is running. I would suggest that you try this first and try a quick session before removing your sites.

It's not happening when I do testing just with Merge table. Seems like there has to be some conflict between Merge config and some other config (and happen only when both tables are open ?) , but I can't test it easily since I play just sunday sessions right now.

I use RButton, mistake in first post. Actually in old version of SAT "~RButton" was problem for Cake, Ongame and FTP, these sites was reason for using RButton instead. Merge was always fine with this for me, even with ~RButton. After update nothing changes for Cake, Ongame, FTP or other sites (all work fine), but it happend on Merge.

I have "stack table" hotkey aswell and it worked just fine with this Merge table. So its not like table is completly stuck in grid. Just "and stack" part from "fold and stack table" don't work.

Quote:You could always use a "Send table to bottom" hotkey.

But yes, it was changed to keep the tables on the top when sending them back to the stack. If you prefer to have the old functionality where the "Stack table"

Specifically, you will need to add send_to_bottom_on_stack=1 to your layout config file.

Thanks, thats clear now.

Probably I will play next session at sunday and just would like to make as many changes as possible to make it work fine again. For sure I will try to make completly new configs for PokerStars and FullTilt, but don't have other ideas by now.

(02-14-2013, 08:49 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]By configs I meant custom sites configs. After update I made completly new layouts, but I used my old custom sites configs (added them by "include site"). I thought that maybe wizard changed with new version and I should do new configs for each site again.
Quote:For sure I will try to make completly new configs for PokerStars and FullTilt, but don't have other ideas by now.

Ok, yeah using the old custom site configs should work. I honestly don't remember if anything has changed. Also for Stars and FTP, you should just use the built-in settings, not custom site configs. Is there a reason you're doing that for Stars/FTP?

Quote:Everything work fine on each site when I test them alone. My new guess is that maybe problem is caused by Cake or Merge tournaments. I start session at 17:00 CET and my Merge tables opens at 21:00 CET, Cake at 22:00 CET. This would make some sense, but I'm pretty sure that it didn't happend immediately at 22:00, cuz I would connect it pretty easily.

Yeah this could be a clue, but we need to know for sure what the problem is. It is strange that everything works when tested by itself.

Quote:It's not happening when I do testing just with Merge table. Seems like there has to be some conflict between Merge config and some other config (and happen only when both tables are open ?)

Hrm.. yes this could be a problem, depending on how you have your custom site configs set up. Again, is there a reason why you're not using the built-in Merge settings?

Can you paste all of your custom site configs that you are using? That way I can take a look

For Stars I use built config "PokerStarsBlack", it works fine, but it moves hand history window to grid. Plus main problem first happend on Stars + FTP layout, so maybe some changes there might help. Just guessing.

I don't remember why I created Merge config in the first place, it was months ago. After update I didn't tested built one, since I had my own which was working good before update. I just added them all, wasnt expecting any problems since "include site" process went well.

Here is Merge config :

standard_table_width=640
standard_table_height=468

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=238
fold_button_y_coord=400
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=204
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=396
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=274
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=418

call_button_x_coord=320
call_button_y_coord=403
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=284
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=399
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=344
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=416

bet_button_x_coord=392
bet_button_y_coord=405
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=359
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=398
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=423
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=415

use_basic_click=1

table_class=SWT_Window0

table_include_title_text=- Table
table_exclude_title_text=Lobby

888 config :

[settings]

standard_table_width=755
standard_table_height=545

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=376
fold_button_y_coord=462
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=312
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=461
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=447
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=463

call_button_x_coord=520
call_button_y_coord=465
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=458
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=461
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=594
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=464

bet_button_x_coord=666
bet_button_y_coord=466
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=603
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=461
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=737
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=466

use_basic_click=0

table_class=#32770

table_include_title_text=Tour NLH

Bossmedia :

[settings]

standard_table_width=589

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=410
fold_button_y_coord=435
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=428
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=437
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=475
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=450

call_button_x_coord=430
call_button_y_coord=413
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=420
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=409
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=441
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=420

bet_button_x_coord=517
bet_button_y_coord=414
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=501
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=409
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=528
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=418

use_basic_click=1

table_class=BossWindowClass

table_include_title_text=Tournament

Cake :

[settings]

standard_table_width=624

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=bet

fold_button_x_coord=331
fold_button_y_coord=385
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=321
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=377
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=348
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=399

call_button_x_coord=428
call_button_y_coord=385
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=420
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=378
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=443
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=400

bet_button_x_coord=532
bet_button_y_coord=380
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=519
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=375
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=553
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=399

use_basic_click=1

table_class=HwndWrapper

table_include_title_text=Buy-In
table_exclude_title_text=Logged

iPoker :

[settings]

standard_table_width=640
standard_table_height=484

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=418
fold_button_y_coord=436
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=404
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=429
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=424
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=444

call_button_x_coord=502
call_button_y_coord=430
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=492
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=422
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=519
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=440

bet_button_x_coord=599
bet_button_y_coord=427
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=585
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=421
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=611
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=441

use_basic_click=1

table_class=PTIODEVICE

table_include_title_text=-
table_exclude_title_text=lobby

Microgaming :

[settings]

standard_table_width=589

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=217
fold_button_y_coord=396
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=182
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=379
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=246
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=389

call_button_x_coord=296
call_button_y_coord=395
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=263
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=380
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=328
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=410

bet_button_x_coord=373
bet_button_y_coord=395
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=347
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=381
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=410
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=409

use_basic_click=0

table_class=GFX_INT_DLG_WINDOW_GAME

table_include_title_text=Multi Table

OnGame :

[settings]

standard_table_width=640

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=165
fold_button_y_coord=408
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=135
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=391
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=230
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=402

call_button_x_coord=305
call_button_y_coord=392
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=265
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=385
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=342
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=406

bet_button_x_coord=432
bet_button_y_coord=394
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=399
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=386
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=467
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=406

use_basic_click=1

table_class=SunAwtFrame

table_include_title_text=(real money)
table_exclude_title_text=

Party :

[settings]

standard_table_width=640
standard_table_height=458

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=380
fold_button_y_coord=399
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=336
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=411
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=425
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=427

call_button_x_coord=484
call_button_y_coord=412
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=443
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=410
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=519
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=425

bet_button_x_coord=583
bet_button_y_coord=411
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=547
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=412
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=624
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=425

use_basic_click=1

table_class=#32770

table_include_title_text=Buy-in

Also there is one interesting thing I just noticed. In SAT my Merge config is named "MergeBig", but in file its named just "Merge". Its like that just for Merge (Ongame is Ongame, 888 is 888, Micro is Micro, etc.). I just removed it and included again to check, but again its called "MergeBig" in SAT.
(02-14-2013, 02:14 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]For Stars I use built config "PokerStarsBlack", it works fine, but it moves hand history window to grid. Plus main problem first happend on Stars + FTP layout, so maybe some changes there might help. Just guessing.

I don't remember why I created Merge config in the first place, it was months ago. After update I didn't tested built one, since I had my own which was working good before update. I just added them all, wasnt expecting any problems since "include site" process went well.

Ok I've looked at the configs and the only one that I think might cause a problem is the Party config. Thats probably why your Stars HH window is getting detected. So you should def use the built-in Party settings. However, many of those sites have built-in settings now (Merge, 888, Cake, OnGame, iPoker), so unless you have a specific reason, you should use the built-in settings for each site. If you run into problems with the built-in settings, then you can try going back to your custom site files. Don't delete the files, just remove the site from within SaT.

Quote:Also there is one interesting thing I just noticed. In SAT my Merge config is named "MergeBig", but in file its named just "Merge". Its like that just for Merge (Ongame is Ongame, 888 is 888, Micro is Micro, etc.). I just removed it and included again to check, but again its called "MergeBig" in SAT.

When you use the built in "Merge" settings in SaT, SaT will choose between Big, Mid, and Small settings depending on the table size. Merge has weird resizing. You'll notice the same for the built-in Cake/Revolution settings.

If you have a custom Merge file, you should rename it to something other than "Merge" so that it doesn't conflict with the built-in settings, perhaps like "myMerge" and then it should be fine.

Ok, so I tried to go with built-in settings. Results :

Layout 1 :

1. Pokerstars - built in PokerStarsBlack
2. Fulltilt - built in FullTiltPoker

There is still problem with hand history window for PokerStars. It can't be Party setting, because I tested this layout alone, only this 2 site settings. Something to check.

Layout 2 :

1. Party - custom
2. Ongame - custom
3. Bossmedia - custom
4. Micro - custom
5. iPoker - built-in iPoker
6. 888 - built-in 888PacificPoker
7. Merge - built-in MergeBig
8. Cake - built-in Revolution_100_Small

Here I couldn't use Party built-in and Ongame built-in settings. PartyPokerClassic won't work for me, and PartyPokerModern can be added, but goes to grid when buttons are visible. It's probably because of colours conflict or something like that, so here I just stayed with my custom, which work fine.

When I added OnGame it obv went nuts. My custom setting also make it crazy, but in different way. When I added built-in setting, I couldnt even move mouse, it took over and keep resizing for couple seconds. Finally it stopped and table was very small. It was detected correctly and move back to stack correctly, but it check/call when should fold. I couldn't make it bigger, tried for couple minutes. I kept chat hidden and did other things recommended in "help".

Now when I use my custom one, its a little bit different. When I open table its not taking over my mouse automatically. I can try to resize to the size I want. Obv it will work correctly (right click making fold and moving to stack) only if I will resize it to very specific size, which is sometimes tilting and hard, but then its fine when I finally manage to do it (usually try to do it on start of the session). Correct size here is much bigger than size in built-in setting.

Now Merge. I know what's the root of problem now. It's Party lobby...

Here's what happend during testing :

a) Merge table on, Party table on, Ongame table on - Merge table not going to stack
b) Merge table on, Cake table on - Merge table going to stack

so I did more testing and :

c) Merge table on, Cake table on, Party lobby on - not going
d) Merge table on, 888/Ongame/iPoker lobby on - going

and finally :

e) Merge table on, Party lobby on - not going

After that I tried to put out Party setting from layout. Didn't made any difference, still not going to stack. I also tried to make changes in Party lobby settings, but no luck here.

Since I used Merge built-in setting I think you could try to check it out.

Test session tomorrow, will report after.

Thanks for the detailed and specific post.

(02-17-2013, 12:49 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Layout 1 :

1. Pokerstars - built in PokerStarsBlack

There is still problem with hand history window for PokerStars. It can't be Party setting, because I tested this layout alone, only this 2 site settings. Something to check.

Are you sure its the HH window? Or do you mean the Replayer window? The Replayer window is a known issue and will get detected as a normal table. The HH window should not. I am testing it right now and it is correctly not getting detected for me.

Does it happen every time you open the HH window or only randomly?

Quote:Layout 2 :

1. Party - custom

Here I couldn't use Party built-in and Ongame built-in settings. PartyPokerClassic won't work for me, and PartyPokerModern can be added, but goes to grid when buttons are visible. It's probably because of colours conflict or something like that, so here I just stayed with my custom, which work fine.

Tables are supposed to go to the grid when the buttons are visible...

If you can describe the problem better, I can try to help you get the built-in PartyPokerModern working. Your custom Party config will give you problems, same with your custom 888. Its good that you are now using the built-in 888 settings.

When I added OnGame it obv went nuts. My custom setting also make it crazy, but in different way. When I added built-in setting, I couldnt even move mouse, it took over and keep resizing for couple seconds. Finally it stopped and table was very small. It was detected correctly and move back to stack correctly, but it check/call when should fold. I couldn't make it bigger, tried for couple minutes. I kept chat hidden and did other things recommended in "help".

Yes, this problem is described here, look at #4
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ongame

What is happening is that SaT is trying to resize the OnGame tables to the gridslot size. The best thing to do is open ONE OnGame table, allow SaT to resize it, and then close the table. The OnGame client should now 'remember' that closed table size, and open up all new tables that same size. That way, SaT won't need to resize anything anymore.

2. Ongame - custom

Now when I use my custom one, its a little bit different. When I open table its not taking over my mouse automatically. I can try to resize to the size I want. Obv it will work correctly (right click making fold and moving to stack) only if I will resize it to very specific size, which is sometimes tilting and hard, but then its fine when I finally manage to do it (usually try to do it on start of the session). Correct size here is much bigger than size in built-in setting.

SaT requires all of the tables to be the size of the gridslots. To do this, it resizes every new table that it detects. However, OnGame doesn't redraw its tables properly, so with your custom settings, the resize probably ends up incorrect, which is why you have to resize it yourself.

With the built-in settings, SaT will try to resize the OnGame table by taking over your mouse, and clicking and dragging in the lower right corner of the table, which usually gets to the proper size.

However, taking over the mouse like that is very intrusive as you have experienced. Thats why, using the built-in settings, you should open up ONE OnGame table and do nothing with your mouse, allow SaT to resize only ONE table at first, and then CLOSE that table. Then check and see if any new OnGame tables will open to that same size.

1. Party - custom
2. Ongame - custom
7. Merge - built-in MergeBig

Now Merge. I know what's the root of problem now. It's Party lobby...

Here's what happend during testing :

a) Merge table on, Party table on, Ongame table on - Merge table not going to stack
b) Merge table on, Cake table on - Merge table going to stack

so I did more testing and :

c) Merge table on, Cake table on, Party lobby on - not going
d) Merge table on, 888/Ongame/iPoker lobby on - going

and finally :

e) Merge table on, Party lobby on - not going

After that I tried to put out Party setting from layout. Didn't made any difference, still not going to stack. I also tried to make changes in Party lobby settings, but no luck here.

Since I used Merge built-in setting I think you could try to check it out.

Test session tomorrow, will report after.

Ok, yes, I know the problem. Actually, another user reported the same problem already, and I have fixed it in my development version, I just didn't release it to the public yet.

Let me guess: if you play on Merge + Party, and if you use a "Stack Table" hotkey, it WILL work. But "Fold+Stack" will not (which is what you have been trying)

(02-17-2013, 01:45 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure its the HH window? Or do you mean the Replayer window? The Replayer window is a known issue and will get detected as a normal table. The HH window should not. I am testing it right now and it is correctly not getting detected for me.

Does it happen every time you open the HH window or only randomly?

Yes sorry, I meant replayer window. I don't know if it could be added to built-in settings (maybe won't work for cash players etc.), but it can be fixed for tournament players by adding "blinds", "table" or "tournament" to included text. Not sure 100% with that, just quickly checked it now.

Quote:Tables are supposed to go to the grid when the buttons are visible...

If you can describe the problem better, I can try to help you get the built-in PartyPokerModern working. Your custom Party config will give you problems, same with your custom 888. Its good that you are now using the built-in 888 settings.

What I meant by buttons was any buttons visible when I'm dealt cards for new hand. Not when action comes to me (how it should be), but at the start of the hand. So table got stuck in grid and can't be moved to stack before action actually comes to me and I fold it. This happend a lot to me (on many sites), during making custom configs. So I guess its connected with fold button detection.

Quote:What is happening is that SaT is trying to resize the OnGame tables to the gridslot size. The best thing to do is open ONE OnGame table, allow SaT to resize it, and then close the table. The OnGame client should now 'remember' that closed table size, and open up all new tables that same size. That way, SaT won't need to resize anything anymore.

Yes, I tried to do it this way. It's possible that I made mistake by moving mouse after couple seconds. Thing is, that after resizing stopped, OnGame tables were lot smaller than gridslot size. It was like SAT found correct gridslot size for the table and after that kept making table smaller and bigger, couldn't stop. It's possible that is was my mistake, I will give it one more shot after session.

Quote:Ok, yes, I know the problem. Actually, another user reported the same problem already, and I have fixed it in my development version, I just didn't release it to the public yet.

Let me guess: if you play on Merge + Party, and if you use a "Stack Table" hotkey, it WILL work. But "Fold+Stack" will not (which is what you have been trying)

Correct. Any release date ?
(02-17-2013, 02:45 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Yes sorry, I meant replayer window. I don't know if it could be added to built-in settings (maybe won't work for cash players etc.), but it can be fixed for tournament players by adding "blinds", "table" or "tournament" to included text. Not sure 100% with that, just quickly checked it now.

Yeah, for cash tables this won't work unfortunately. The replayer uses the exact same title bar text.

Quote:What I meant by buttons was any buttons visible when I'm dealt cards for new hand. Not when action comes to me (how it should be), but at the start of the hand. So table got stuck in grid and can't be moved to stack before action actually comes to me and I fold it. This happend a lot to me (on many sites), during making custom configs. So I guess its connected with fold button detection.

Right ok, this means that SaT is thinking that the Fold button is visible when in fact it is not. Maybe it is seeing the pre-action checkboxes as the same color as the Fold button. This is common on WinningPoker Network, and PokerStarsHyperSimple.

It doesn't usually happen on Party though. Which theme are you using in Party?

Quote:Yes, I tried to do it this way. It's possible that I made mistake by moving mouse after couple seconds. Thing is, that after resizing stopped, OnGame tables were lot smaller than gridslot size. It was like SAT found correct gridslot size for the table and after that kept making table smaller and bigger, couldn't stop. It's possible that is was my mistake, I will give it one more shot after session.

Ok, please let me know.

Quote:Correct. Any release date ?

Any day now
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5