StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Want to buy program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is your grid table size abnormally large or small? Are you using any type of table mods for those two sites?
Now I have gotten Ipoker to work perfectly except that the table remains from when I enter the pot until it is done thoe I have chosen that it shall move to grid when action is required but that I can live with. But partypoker still does not work. I have done the things that is said in your helparea for partypoker. The window stays in slot 1 and the hotkeys is not right eather. Do you have some tips what I can try?
I have size so 2 tables goes on top of each other to fill the screen
Do you have an email? I can attach printscreen on my settings.

Best regards Lars
(02-20-2013, 10:26 PM)larsflodin Wrote: [ -> ]Now I have gotten Ipoker to work perfectly except that the table remains from when I enter the pot until it is done

This is expected behavior. The tables remain in the grid until you click "fold" or until you use a "Stack Table" hotkey.

(02-20-2013, 10:56 PM)larsflodin Wrote: [ -> ]I have size so 2 tables goes on top of each other to fill the screen

Hrm they might be pretty big then. I wonder if thats the problem...

(02-21-2013, 12:42 AM)larsflodin Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have an email? I can attach printscreen on my settings.

Best regards Lars

support (at) stackandtile (dot) com

Or you can just click on File -> Current Layout
and then paste everything on here, whichever works
Pages: 1 2