StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Want to buy program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I live in Sweden I'm ok with paying $8,95 a month for your program but when I shall buy buy it, it puts on 25% tax. Then it becomes to expensive I think. $8,95 felt pretty ok.

Can you fix so I pay $8,95 instead? Then I want to try it.

Best regards. Lars
Unfortunately, I cannot control the tax situation. The EU government requires the tax when a merchant is from outside the EU (I'm from USA). Therefore, my credit card processor automatically adds it.
Can you grant me 15 free days so I can try it again? Last time I tried it it did not work so god but that was many years ago. I think the idea are great.
Sure, click on the Register button on the About tab in the software, and paste me your MFP ID that is shown.
2AC8FED423198AF1
Ok bud, I've given you two more weeks. Smile
Hi, on partypoker and 888 poker the software works fine but on ipoker it minraises instead of folding with f10. You have any solution for that?
ok,now nothing works, can you control my computer from distance and set it up so it works?
(02-19-2013, 09:31 PM)larsflodin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, on partypoker and 888 poker the software works fine but on ipoker it minraises instead of folding with f10. You have any solution for that?

Did you check the help pages on the site? This is probably due to the chatbox size that you are using on iPoker, it is resizable and needs to be fullsize:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ipoker
(02-19-2013, 11:17 PM)larsflodin Wrote: [ -> ]ok,now nothing works, can you control my computer from distance and set it up so it works?

What exactly doesn't work? If you give specifics like described in this post I can def help you. Unfortunately I am very busy at the moment and do not have time for a remote session right now
It minraises on partypoker instead of folding on f10 presisely as on Ipoker. And the boxes does not move in behind each other and the first table goes far away to the right instead of in the left corner
Pages: 1 2