StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: The problem with the purchased table theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

У меня есть лейаут стола от одного русскоязычного сайта, продающего темы столов и карт. Раньше с ним stack and tile работала хорошо, но сейчас возникли проблемы. После добавления данной темы во вкладку site (раздел other), видно что есть связь с программой. Так например работает кнопка fold, выбраны правильно области fold call raise. Но когда я запускаю программу в режиме stack and tile, активный стол, на котором происходит действие не выводится самостоятельно на передний план вообще, он так и продолжает находиться в стопке , даже когда на нем включился тайм банк или вообще уже закончился ход. Я проверял со всеми теми же настройками, но с другой темой, которая уже есть в SAT, всё срабатывает прекрасно, активные столы сразу выводятся на передний план. Сначала думал, что это может происходить из-за того, что в моей теме кнопки действий покрашены не равномерно в один цвет (присутствуют оттенки по краям), но потом посмотрел, что и в темах от poker stars кнопки не полностью одного цвета. Я хочу понять по какому принципу программа определяет активный стол? Может быть исходя из этого я смогу понять в чем проблема. Или может быть кто-нибудь уже сталкивался с подобным и подскажет как можно решить данную ситуацию

У меня плохо с английским, поэтому снизу продублирую сообщение на английском языке, сделанное с помощью переводчика.

I'm not good with English, so the bottom will duplicate message in English, made with the help of an interpreter.

I have a table layout from one Russian site selling theme tables and maps. Before him stack and tile worked well, but now having problems. After adding table theme to the tab "sites" (Section "other"), it is seen that there is a connection with the program. For instance button works fold, well chosen field fold call raise. But when I run the program in a mode stack and tile, the active table on which the action is not shown themselves to the front at all, and he is still in the stack, even if it involved a time bank, or even already finished the course. I checked with all the same settings, but with a different table theme, which is already in the SAT, all works well, the active table immediately brings to the fore. At first I thought that this might be due to the fact that in my theme the action buttons are not evenly painted in a single color (there are shades on the edges), but then watched as the themes of the poker stars buttons are not completely the same color. I want to understand the principle on which the program determines the active table? Can be based on this I can understand the problem. Or maybe someone has run into similar and suggest how to resolve the situation
Ok, hopefully I understand the interpreter correctly.

First, with your new theme, have you tried removing and re-Including the site from the Sites tab? Any time you change your table graphics or theme, you need to re-Include the site into SaT. You do not have to click "Other..." and go through the full custom site wizard. Only choose your custom site that is already at the bottom of the list and re-Include it.

I will give you a technical explanation about how the program works.

1. When you choose "Include Site", SaT takes you through a few steps to set up your poker site. The most important is that it grabs the color of the Fold button. It is usually ok if the Fold button has different shades by the edges.

2. SaT detects that a table needs action by looking for the color of the fold button. It will look at the position of the Fold button and it will examine what color is there. If SaT sees the same color that it did during the Include Site, then we conclude that the Fold button is visible and move the table into the grid.

Example:

Suppose your poker table is all black, and the Fold button is blue.

The Fold button is at position (500,400) on the table. During "Include Site", SaT asks you to press F10 to 'fold' your hand. When you press F10, SaT examines the color at (500,400) and saves blue, and then clicks at (500,400) to click Fold.

Then when you press Start! and SaT is running, SaT looks at the table in the stack, and examines position (500,400) and looks for the color blue. If blue is found, then we decide that the Fold button must be visible, so we move the table into the grid.

Therefore, if you change the table graphics, specifically if you change the color of the Fold button, SaT will not work until it knows the new color. So you need to go through "Include Site" again.