StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: A couple of minor problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hey! This soft seems pretty solid only a couple of problems are arising for me from time to time.

There are basically 2 problems:
- Sometimes when I enter a pot the the table moves into the grid but the action is not taken on the table (Cannot find any pattern on this)

- Also just to try the SaT I started 24 micro cash tables with the setup below and the "action detection" went crazy. I started all the 24 tables right one after the other but tables started popping up in the stack which did not need action taking away the focus from the ones that did. (No the "no-action" tables which popped up werent the new tables which got inserted into the stack) Maybe this is because SaT checked there the "wait for BB" option? This is just a guess.

- Sometimes I enter a pot, the table moves into the grid and then after a couple of seconds it moves right back into the stack. (Again no pattern just maybe 20% of the times, the hand didn't end)

I will give a detailed desription of my setup so we are on the same page regarding that too:

- Playing only on PS
- I have tried detecting the standard and the beta deck cards from PS with SaT. Same problems arise
- PokerStarsBlack or PokerStarsNova - Tried both of them (Site Including is successful) - same problems arise
- 2 screens, 12 slots.
- Scan mode is DWM (Tried the other 2 too with reincluding the site - same prob)
- I have Aero
- Send tables to stack at the end of the hand - ON
- Holecard detection is on (Tried having it off - same problem)
- Action hotkeys are set up in SaT
- Using SaT along with Table Ninja which enters betsizes and I have the option "Make table under mouse active table" or sth along those lines

The Layout:

- Stack and Tile tables is on
- Move to Grid after entering pot is on
- Slot 1 is stack
- New tables go to slot 1
- Old tables go to slot 12

And my setup log:

Code:
[settings]
table_width=643
table_height=471
total_slots=12
slot1x=643
slot1y=0
slot2x=1277
slot2y=0
slot3x=1277
slot3y=470
slot4x=645
slot4y=470
slot5x=0
slot5y=0
slot6x=0
slot6y=466
slot7x=1920
slot7y=0
slot8x=1920
slot8y=466
slot9x=2563
slot9y=0
slot10x=2563
slot10y=466
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=1
move_on_street=preflop
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=12
scan_mode=DWM
move_to_grid=vpip
play_mode=SaT
slot11x=3197
slot11y=0
slot12x=3197
slot12y=466
activate_most_urgent=1
highlight_active_win=0
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=0
left_click_detection=1
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=1
check_holecard_for_end_of_hand=0
drag_drop_swap_slots=1
minimize_to_tray=0
show_table_count_while_running=0
notify_new_tables=1
notify_old_tables=1
notify_keep_in_grid=1
notify_ignore_table=1
notify_action_required=0
notify_end_of_hand=0
notification_duration=3
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=2323
gui_y=413
last_tab=
is_reloading=1
version=2.2.0.3
v=tr
[sites]
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=PokerStarsBlack
PokerStarsBlack_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsBlack_included_resized_table_width=643
PokerStarsBlack_included_resized_table_height=471
PokerStarsBlack_included_hole_x_coord=329
PokerStarsBlack_included_hole_y_coord=336
PokerStarsBlack_included_fold_color=0x1e
PokerStarsBlack_included_call_color=0x10
PokerStarsBlack_included_bet_color=0x8
PokerStarsBlack_included_table_color_behind_holecard=0x85999d
PokerStarsBlack_included_flop_x_coord=281
PokerStarsBlack_included_flop_y_coord=199
PokerStarsBlack_included_table_color_behind_flop=0x64
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=5
hotkey1action=Stack all tables
hotkey1key=F1
hotkey2action=Keep table in grid
hotkey2key=^1
hotkey3action=Fold + Stack table
hotkey3key=]
hotkey4action=Call
hotkey4key=~RButton
hotkey5action=Bet
hotkey5key=[
send_table_under_mouse=1

Thanks for checking this out.

Update on the issue:
I managed to work around most of the problems.
Now im using a key to move the hands back to the stack and i disabled Send tables to stack at the end of the hand. Also I disabled the Activate table when action required checkbox. Tableninja and stars handles that I guess. So I did a 1 hr long 24tabling test and everything was fine besides one point where the active table thing went crazy again. Tables stopped popping up and i could not get to the most urgent table. After that I fixed it somehow and it started to work again finely. So thats the only prob.

Now i enabled the activate most urgent table option and set it to a key. Hopefully that will fix that issue when i need it.

Thank you very much for being specific and providing all the details.

(02-20-2013, 05:12 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]There are basically 2 problems:
- Sometimes when I enter a pot the the table moves into the grid but the action is not taken on the table (Cannot find any pattern on this)

How are you entering the pot? Are you just clicking with your mouse? Are you using an SaT call/bet hotkey? Are you using a TableNinja hotkey?

Quote:- Also just to try the SaT I started 24 micro cash tables with the setup below and the "action detection" went crazy. I started all the 24 tables right one after the other but tables started popping up in the stack which did not need action taking away the focus from the ones that did. (No the "no-action" tables which popped up werent the new tables which got inserted into the stack) Maybe this is because SaT checked there the "wait for BB" option? This is just a guess.

- Using SaT along with Table Ninja which enters betsizes and I have the option "Make table under mouse active table" or sth along those lines

SaT should never be checking the "wait for BB" option.

Problems with action detection usually mean that SaT is thinking the Fold button is visible when in fact it is not. This can usually be fixed by removing and re-Including the site within SaT.

Also, the requirement is to turn off any table activation from other programs, including Stars itself as well as TableNinja. The setting that needs to be turned off within Stars is in the SaT help pages.

That TN setting to "activate/focus table under mouse" might be causing a problem as well, since it would fight with SaT.

Quote:- Sometimes I enter a pot, the table moves into the grid and then after a couple of seconds it moves right back into the stack. (Again no pattern just maybe 20% of the times, the hand didn't end)

This is a problem with the "Stack table at End of Hand" detection. You can verify this by turning on the Notification in Advanced Options and seeing if you get a popup when this happens. My guess is that SaT is thinking that the hand is over.

During Include Site setup, SaT asked you to click on a white area of the card. But that is a bit misleading because I didn't know how to describe it differently. You need to click on an area that will always be a different color than the table background.

I need to make a help page describing this.

(02-20-2013, 09:50 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Update on the issue:
I managed to work around most of the problems.
Now im using a key to move the hands back to the stack and i disabled Send tables to stack at the end of the hand. Also I disabled the Activate table when action required checkbox. Tableninja and stars handles that I guess. So I did a 1 hr long 24tabling test and everything was fine besides one point where the active table thing went crazy again. Tables stopped popping up and i could not get to the most urgent table. After that I fixed it somehow and it started to work again finely. So thats the only prob.

Now i enabled the activate most urgent table option and set it to a key. Hopefully that will fix that issue when i need it.

Yeah, this is one way to work around the problem. But usually I recommend to allow SaT to handle all of the table activations that way there are no conflicts.