StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Problem with ~RButton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I received this message so I will start a new topic so everyone can see.

atro Wrote:HI,
still now i was using just one layout of SaT at the same time , with 10 poker sites and i multitabling between 12-20 tables in tile mode, and use a litle of stack mode for pokerstars tables. i also use hotkeys for fold, stack , tile and move to next / previous etc

now i want to try with 2 differents layouts of Sat running at the same time , one with pokersats and fulltilt and one with all the others sites.

I have already try it with 2 or 3 differents layout at the same time , but was a few months ago ... so i already have differents layout created , with the "~" for the hotkey in the layout for pokerstars and fulltilt . it works for all hotkeys , but not for " fold" with "~RButton" on fulltiltpoker. but others hotkeys works fine.

I try to manage the thing by keeping fold = RButton for ps and ftp and all others hotkeys with the " ~" , and for the second layout i have fold= ~RButton and all others hotkeys without the "~" .
and here it works for ipoker, microgaming, ipn, 888, merge, party -
i have a little problem with lockpoker ( it's actually fold the hand but i have the little window of options poppin evrytime i click fold on a lockpoker table )
and with betsson ( ongame) it doesn't work .

dont know if you already know this prob or not , hope you can help me with that .
Here's the issue.

When you use the ~, SaT will pass the button through to the underlying window. You can test this by setting up any letter as a hotkey, and then trying to use that letter in chat. With the ~, the letter will get sent to the chatbox. Without, it won't.

So when you use ~RButton, you are still sending a right click to the table. This will cause problems on some sites, especially those which have popup menus when you right click. OnGame is one site that has known problems. You have to use RButton with the ~

My suggestion is, for all sites that you have the problems on, use "RButton" WITHOUT the ~. You might have to rearrange your layouts and have different sites in different layouts in order to accomplish that. So maybe test it first.
Since I use same setting - here is how it works for me :

in layout 1 (PS + FTP) I have ~RButton
in layout 2 (8 sites) I have RButton

And I always turn on layout 2 first. For some reason, when I turn layout 1 first it won't work for some sites (I think its FTP, but i'm not sure atm).

"RButton" is a must also for FTP, but for some reason, when its set like that, it just work fine everywhere.