StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: iPoker Aspect Ratio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello,
I recently created a new layout profile and S&T is no longer able to force the aspect ratio of iPoker tables to match that of my other tables. My previous layout was able to do so. Is there any way to do this with the latest version of S&T?

Thanks!
Alex
Every poker site has a different proportions for the width/height, and every site resizes its tables differently. This is an issue with the pokersites, not SaT.

I'm guessing that your iPoker table is just a little bit off, where the height doesn't fully match the grid slot size? The width is ok?

Probably in your old layout, you actually used an iPoker table when setting up the layout slot size, when it asks you to press F7. This time, you probably used a different site.

No, my old layout was set to the size of 888 poker tables, and S&T somehow forced iPoker tables to resize to the same aspect ratio, but it can't seem to do so now, and as you guessed, the height is a bit too long for the grid slot, the width is correct. I take it that S&T is not supposed to be able to resize aspect ratio?
SaT will attempt to size the table to the slot width, and allows the poker site to resize the height to whatever aspect ratio it uses.

If using the 888 table worked in the past, did you set up the layout slot size with 888 this time? I would recommend you set up the layout slot size with whichever site you play most on.