StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Define multiple stacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Is it possible to define a grid of 3x2 where each individual slot acts as a stack? Right now, when I play 12 tables and action is only required on two tables, I have the stack in the top left slot (which holds 11 tables) and in the top center slot is the other table that requires action. The other 4 slots remain empty until there is a table that requires action.

So, what I would like to see each of the 6 slots are populated with a table, no matter how many tables require action.

The order should be something like this:

1. Action required
2. Ongoing hand where hero VPIP'ed
3. Big pot between others in progress
4. The rest

This way we make optimal use of our grid and are able to follow more of the important pots we're not involved in.

Also, I'm using Windows 8. Have you had a chance to test that yet? SaT recommends me to use DWM as it detects an Aero theme. I'm not using a Windows theme with transparency.
(03-02-2013, 07:37 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to define a grid of 3x2 where each individual slot acts as a stack? Right now, when I play 12 tables and action is only required on two tables, I have the stack in the top left slot (which holds 11 tables) and in the top center slot is the other table that requires action. The other 4 slots remain empty until there is a table that requires action.

So, what I would like to see each of the 6 slots are populated with a table, no matter how many tables require action.

The order should be something like this:

1. Action required
2. Ongoing hand where hero VPIP'ed
3. Big pot between others in progress
4. The rest

This way we make optimal use of our grid and are able to follow more of the important pots we're not involved in.

At the moment, normal grid slots can not be used as stacks. There is only one stack. This might be changed in a future version, but I have not decided on it just yet.

Quote:Also, I'm using Windows 8. Have you had a chance to test that yet? SaT recommends me to use DWM as it detects an Aero theme. I'm not using a Windows theme with transparency.

I believe in Windows 8, the DWM is always on, so it won't matter if you use transparency or not. If SaT auto-detects DWM, then it should be fine.