StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: f9-f10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I wanted to add some poker sites to get started with this thing, I had some problems with ftp and party poker, as I was opening 1 table to add the site, it would'nt work and a failure pop up appears saying failure : stackandtile.exe doesn't match for this site. I tried several different tables and very often, but at the end it just never worked on each sites... + I was able to add pokerstars and poker 888 without any difficulty...
When is says "stackandtile.exe doesn't match", it is telling you that it was trying to use the SaT window instead of the poker table. Are you sure you are clicking on the poker table to give it focus, before you press F9 ?
Yeah, I'm sure that I clicked on the table before I press f9 to give it focus, I tried plenty of times...
pop up message says :

Failure: Play chip 289 -5/10 No Limit Hold'em -Connected on ''my username''
doesn't match for this site

I obviously tried on different tables like real money tables and other play chip tables, but it never worked out, always the same pop up message that appears everytime and the same thing with party poker...
Hrmm yeah ok, that message does show the correct title of the "Play chip" table, so I'm not sure why its not working off the top of my head.

Are you using the built in site settings for FTP and Party within SaT? Or did you go through the custom site wizard?
Sorry, I didnt fully understand last sentence since english isnt my first language... I would really like to try this program for real tho since I'm a mass multi-tabler on different sites...
When you are choosing a site, do you choose "FullTiltPoker" or "PartyPokerModern" ? Or do you choose "Other" ?

Can you try with a micro stakes real money table instead of play money?
when I was choosing a site, I choose fulltiltpoker, not other... For partypoker, I tried with partypokerclassic and partypokermodern. I already try with 2 or 3 different real money tables and it was the same on full tilt poker, didnt try party yet tho.
I'm adding a new layout today and I am getting exactly the same error on 888. SaT recognises the table name in both play and real money but still errors.
(12-10-2013, 04:22 PM)MarcyArgy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm adding a new layout today and I am getting exactly the same error on 888. SaT recognises the table name in both play and real money but still errors.

If you are running 888 as administrator, then you must also run SaT as administrator. Does SaT give you any message upon startup? Also, make sure that you are clicking on the table before pressing F9/F10

(03-05-2013, 05:14 PM)riskysoldier Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I wanted to add some poker sites to get started with this thing, I had some problems with ftp and party poker, as I was opening 1 table to add the site, it would'nt work and a failure pop up appears saying failure : stackandtile.exe doesn't match for this site. I tried several different tables and very often, but at the end it just never worked on each sites... + I was able to add pokerstars and poker 888 without any difficulty...

Sorry this is so late, you probably don't even check the forum anymore, but anyway for reference I just thought of another thing... on some poker sites SaT looks to match the lobby instead of the individual tables. FTP and Party are two of the sites that SaT tries to match the lobby. Perhaps this was failing for some reason. Maybe if you were using an FTP or Party skin that was SaT didn't recognize, that could also have been the issue. If you see this message, I would be curious to know if you were using an european skin such as .eu or .it or .fr or something. This could be the problem.