StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: revolution staying on grid, and mod decks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everything was working fine on my revolution skin (red star poker) until recently. All of a sudden it think's it's always my turn to act. Whenever I send the table to stack it comes right back to the grid.

I've removed and re-added the site but it didn't fix it. I've also tried to make a custom site with the site creator but it haven't been able to finish the site creator for this site. The first step works where i grab the table then press f10 but no windows get highlighted in step 2.

Also (after red star poker stopped working correctly) I decided to try the "send table to stack at end of hand" and "include hole card detection". While setting it up I realized I have modded decks on some sites that the main color is green/blue/red/black instead of white. Will this option just not work with these sites or how should I go about setting it up?

Thanks
(03-06-2013, 12:41 PM)tom Wrote: [ -> ]Everything was working fine on my revolution skin (red star poker) until recently. All of a sudden it think's it's always my turn to act. Whenever I send the table to stack it comes right back to the grid.

I've removed and re-added the site but it didn't fix it. I've also tried to make a custom site with the site creator but it haven't been able to finish the site creator for this site. The first step works where i grab the table then press f10 but no windows get highlighted in step 2.

Revolution is just a piece of junk in terms of software. I have no idea what they have changed. I will look and see if something is changed like the button locations.

If the built in settings were working previously, then I don't think that a custom site will matter. But who knows. If you insist on trying the custom site wizard, what you will need to do is remove all the numbers during the early table_class step. Delete everything except "HwndWrapper" without quotes.

Quote:Also (after red star poker stopped working correctly) I decided to try the "send table to stack at end of hand" and "include hole card detection". While setting it up I realized I have modded decks on some sites that the main color is green/blue/red/black instead of white. Will this option just not work with these sites or how should I go about setting it up?

Should be ok, as long as the green card doesn't conflict with the green felt on the table behind the cards. Click on a solid area that will never have any suit pictures.