StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: revolution not adding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As my thread title suggests,Im trying to add (juicy stakes)revolution and nothing i do makes it work
Where does it fail?
it will not grab when custom is tried and it will not recognize to fold during reg add.
Says the fold button is black i believe.Ive tried it over and over.Never had a prob w/it before
This is definitely one of the problems with the piece of junk Revolution software. It is already mentioned on the help page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/revolution

Maybe they recently put out an update that messed things up. I will have to take a look at it tomorrow
im still getting that message that its detected as black.They must have have updated because ive never had a problem with juicy stakes skin before
Hrmmm, well, I just tested it on Lock Poker this morning, an update downloaded, but SaT still worked and included the site fine.

The only thing I can think of is to make sure that you're using Aero theme in windows and that in SaT you are using Scan Mode = DWM in Advanced Options. If you are already using that and you are still getting the "button detected as black", I don't know what else to do. Revolution is the only site that gives this problem. Sad
Im pretty good with ur program by now and i still cant get Juicy stakes to work Sad
and if i try it the custom table way,S&T doesnt highlight any tables
What do you use for the table_class? It should only be "HwndWrapper" with no quotes. Delete all those numbers and stuff afterwards

But you are already using Scan Mode = DWM ?
yes.nothings working
Don't really know what else to tell you, maybe its a problem specific to Juicy Stakes? I'm at a loss..
Pages: 1 2