StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Custom layouts issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
Downloaded trial version yesterday. I use custom layouts and card mods (from Tiltbuster) on FullTilt. The tables are stacked only and not tiled at all. Is that because of custom mods? Can anything be done about it please?
Thanks in advance
Well, first, just because the tables are always stacked doens't necessarily mean anything is wrong. That could be your desired result. Smile It all depends on what you want to happen.

The usual way to test if things are working correctly is with the setup in the homepage video. You would use 'Move To Grid' setting = 'Action Required'. Then, Start up SaT and put a table in the Stack slot. When it is your turn to act, the table should move from the stack to the first available grid slot.

If the table stays in the stack and never moves, even when its your turn, then you can be sure that there is a problem.

Whether it is your custom layout and custom deck that are causing the problem, I cannot be sure without seeing a screenshot. Usually, as long as the fold/call/bet buttons are in the same place, then it should be ok.

One thing you could try is to go back to the default FTP graphics, and then remove and re-Include FTP within SaT. Then run the test again. If it works, then we have successfully narrowed the problem and can investigate your custom layout further
Thanks a lot. I have tested it with default graphics and it works fine. How can we investigate my custom layout further? Which printscreens shall I send?
I use Morpheus layout for PokerStars (it's based off Nova). Does it mean I have to use PSNova in initial settings?
(03-12-2013, 07:59 PM)KevinC Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot. I have tested it with default graphics and it works fine. How can we investigate my custom layout further? Which printscreens shall I send?

Usually, as long as the table mod does not move the fold/call/bet buttons, it should work. And secondly, usually the problem is that the tables continually move to the grid. Any attempt to put them in the stack results in them immediately popping back out into the grid. So its strange that your problem is the opposite: that tables stay in the stack and never move out.

Take screenshots of the table when it is your turn to act and all three fold/call/bet buttons are visible, and also when you have folded and no buttons are visible. Also, can you send me a link to the mod that you are using?

Quote: I use Morpheus layout for PokerStars (it's based off Nova). Does it mean I have to use PSNova in initial settings?

Yeah that would be my suggestion
Thanks again. I have reinstalled everything, increased the number of Total slots in "Layout" tab to 4 (previously I had 1) and table seem to have started moving. Could that be the reason for previous troubles?
(03-13-2013, 09:56 PM)KevinC Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks again. I have reinstalled everything, increased the number of Total slots in "Layout" tab to 4 (previously I had 1) and table seem to have started moving. Could that be the reason for previous troubles?

Ahhhh yes hehe that was definitely the problem.

If there is only one slot, then there is no other slots for the tables to move to. Smile